The Chainlink

All Discussions Tagged 'sale' (82)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Red Vintage American Schwinn Cruiser bicycle for Sale $100

Got this lovely bicycle from Working Bikes ages ago and now it needs to go to a good home that will love it just as much. Still in great co…

Started by Keala

5 Apr 22, 2015
Reply by Jaik S.

Buy a Po Campo bag by Wednesday to support StreetsblogCHI

How about celebrating this sunny spring morning with a new bike bag and a donation to Streetsblog Chicago? Po Campo wants to help get Stree…

Started by Maria Boustead

3 Mar 31, 2015
Reply by Yasmeen

Demos at our bicycle Framebuilders open-house

We are having an open house this Sunday and were wondering what kind of bicycle frame building demonstrations you folks would be interested…

Started by Legacy Frameworks

0 Mar 19, 2015

2014 Bike Fleet For Sale--All Types Bikes, Most Under $200

Hi Chainlinkers! We're a bicycle touring and rental company that's been promoting bicycling to Chicagoans and tourist for over 12 years! W…

Started by Bobby's Bike Hike- Chicago Tours

6 Jan 31, 2015
Reply by Bobby's Bike Hike- Chicago Tours

roll: bike sale. 20% Electra bikes, and Extra 10% of on sale bikes

If anybody is looking to get around in style, roll: is running a sale for the holidays.  Fittings are free. Accessories are 5% off with bik…

Started by Eric Stuck

0 Dec 16, 2014

30% off Winter Clothing This Week

Hey winter bikers, the shop I work at, is having a Holiday Sale of 30% off winter clothing, which is pretty darn good. If you are chilly co…

Started by Michael Coston

0 Dec 10, 2014

Cinderella Bike Just Don't Fit (But DURA ACE and CAMPAGNOLO!)

Chainlinkers. As much as it grieves me to admit the Wheeler CX Bike I bought off Craigslist this fall just. Don't. Fit. I've moved the sa…

Started by tim de la motte

4 Nov 23, 2014
Reply by tim de la motte

SOLD! 62cm Surly LHT with full fenders and racks

BABE HAS BEEN SOLD! Thank you everyone for the suggestions, offers, and help in selling, and thank you to Eli Rix for being courteous, resp…

Started by Alex James

27 Nov 18, 2014
Reply by Tricolor

Trek Bike Sale

Bike and Roll Chicago is hosting our annual end of season bike sale! We invite you to check out the largest bicycle rental fleet in Chicago…

Started by Millennium Park Bike Station

0 Nov 4, 2014

$150 Battle tested hardtail mtb 19in L

Moving to California so I'll have to unload my first mtb.  Here's more info on Craigslist ad Tony 773-330-7931

Started by Tony P.

1 Sep 27, 2014
Reply by Tony P.

RSS

© 2008-2016   The Chainlink Community, L.L.C.   Powered by

Disclaimer  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service