The Chainlink

Red Vintage American Schwinn Cruiser bicycle for Sale $100

Got this lovely bicycle from Working Bikes ages ago and now it needs to go to a good home that will love it just as much. Still in great condition considering its age, and pedal backward to brake. I'm 5'3" and she was great to have. I'm moving and don't have the space as there are two other bikes in storage. I know! I might have to sell another one, but I hope not... Thank you in advance for your interest and let me know if you have any questions!

P.S. I'm a total newb. It seems the pics always go in upside-down... and I have more than one pic... My bad and thank you for your patience in advance! -_- 

Views: 580

Attachments:

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

I've always wanted an anti-gravity vehicle

But when I refresh the page, it shows the photo in the correct orientation for a split second and it goes back upside-down.

Yeah... not sure why. And ha about anti-gravity joke!

Don't feel bad. I have the same problem sometimes here. I don't have the problem anywhere else so my hunch is that it a problem with the software on which this site runs, Ning. Ning is indescribably atrocious and has the worst forum functionality I've ever experienced. If I understand correctly, the site is undergoing a refurb though so we might be free of ning... eventually.

Right-Click(or secondary-click for mac) and open image in new tab...That opens the image the correct way.

RSS

© 2008-2016   The Chainlink Community, L.L.C.   Powered by

Disclaimer  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service