The Chainlink

All Discussions Tagged 'music' (13)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

A Few Good Bike Cleaners, A Few Good Beers

Hi fellow linkers,  Just wanted to let you all know about an upcoming ride and its Post-Ride Slowdown Hoedown.  The Ride: April 26th - In…

Started by Erin Stevens

0 Apr 13, 2014

OT- How to convert a record (vinyl) to mp3 or wav?

My dad's bday is coming up and he wants to put his old records on cd and on his computer. I was told their is some technology you can buy t…

Started by Julie Aberman (Hochstadter)

34 Mar 24, 2013
Reply by David P.

September 7 & 8 : E-Street Band at Wrigley Field

http://http://www.backstreets.com/tour.html       Not sure what to post here....just putting feelers out. Peggy and I are pretty big Spring…

Started by dan brown

25 Sep 11, 2012
Reply by Michele

for blues fans - Artis' Lounge is closed

I was sad to read this news in the Trib.  Artis' Lounge, a longtime blues venue on the south side, just closed after losing its lease.  Bad…

Started by Anne Alt

1 Aug 22, 2012
Reply by Anne Alt

Casting Call for a bike-centric lip synch video

In January when there is snow on the ground I am going to shoot a lip synch video. The actors will "sing" the song Proud Mary by CCR wit…

Started by Dubi Kaufmann

1 Nov 22, 2011
Reply by Joe Willis

Bicycle Songs

A friend of mine has her first stage race tomorrow and is a bit nervous. I'm trying to hook her up with a biking related playlist to listen…

Started by BlissAmiss

25 Oct 23, 2011
Reply by e potter

I'm that guy.. please help me find you!

For those of you that I run into on all the rides I do and I cant really hold a conversation, for well being drunk and/or for not being abl…

Started by Maximilian

9 Jul 12, 2010
Reply by Maximilian

Bike To The Beat: Songs For The Urban Cyclist

NPR's opinion of the best songs to listen to while biking.  I don't listen to music while I ride but for those of you who do..... Agree or…

Started by Julie Aberman (Hochstadter)

11 Jun 22, 2010
Reply by Primitive Don

My foray into bicycle films and the shame that will come from its existence.

So I bought this GoPro HD camera back in Dec. to start recording, and critiquing, some of my rides in this crazy city. I think my ultimate…

Started by Ryan L

5 Feb 15, 2010
Reply by Reddog (Cliff)

Do you like live music?

Apparently, Ticketmaster and Live Nation want to merge. Sounds like a brilliant plan to screw the audience out of more money. Let the DoJ…

Started by Tank-Ridin' Ryan

0 Dec 29, 2009

RSS

© 2008-2016   The Chainlink Community, L.L.C.   Powered by

Disclaimer  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service