The Chainlink

All Discussions Tagged 'lanes' (28)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Calling all bikers that live and ride in the Pilsen/Chinatown/University Village areas!

Hey there, I'm working on a piece about the new protected bike lanes that will be installed soon on 18th Street in an effort to better conn…

Started by Erin Vogel

2 Oct 26, 2011
Reply by Erin Vogel

New Bike Lanes on Kedzie

I saw some bright new bike lanes on Kedzie this morning between North and Armitage. Anyone know how far they'll go? It'd be great to see th…

Started by Kevin Mulcky

7 Jul 9, 2011
Reply by Far'arned Retrogrumpalunkus #63

Visible and rideable bicycle lanes

Absolutely brilliant - the process Before and after - the contrast

Started by John

13 Jun 5, 2011
Reply by S

Transportation Committee talks bike lanes...Your input desired

The City of Chicago wants our input.  Check out the link. --- Posted 3 days, 22 hours ago on Apr. 15th 2011 The Transportation and Infrast…

Started by Mark Kenseth

37 Apr 27, 2011
Reply by April

Grand Av. Bike Lane Installation

Flickr photos here.Pavement marking crews install new bike lane markings on Grand Avenue between the Lakefront Trail and Orleans St. in Chi…

Started by Julie Aberman (Hochstadter)

20 Nov 9, 2010
Reply by Julie Aberman (Hochstadter)

Make Your Own Bike Lane

Just stumbled on an interesting article about cyclists in Helsinki. Thoughts? http://www.pixelache.ac/helsinki/2010/make-your-own-bike-la

Started by Suzanne

3 Aug 29, 2010
Reply by wig [ isaac ]

Bike Superhighways

Interesting podcast.  London-focused, but food for thought (and/or action) locally. http://thebikeshow.net/cycle-superhighways-waste-of

Started by John

6 May 20, 2010
Reply by Tank-Ridin' Ryan

Copenhagen Cycling and Culture - video

Hello all - New here, just returned from Copenhagen with a group of students, and got totally turned on to biking. Again. I stopped when t…

Started by VC

6 Dec 12, 2009
Reply by Arrak Thumrs

RSS

© 2008-2016   The Chainlink Community, L.L.C.   Powered by

Disclaimer  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service