The Chainlink

All Discussions Tagged 'contest' (15)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

I entered a pizza contest...

Hello Everyone! Between bicycle rides, I've managed to make a pizza, and enter a pizza contest. Since I'm a little late to the game, I'd lo…

Started by Jaik S.

0 Mar 28, 2018

Bring home some free stuff because we bike.

RAM Customer Appreciation Bike Time Trials Sign up for a time slot here: http://ldig.it/CADsignup Compete on the computrainers for some gr…

Started by Maggie O'Keefe

3 Nov 20, 2013
Reply by Adam Herstein

Video Finalists Have Been Announced!! Vote For The Winning PSA (June 4-June 10)

Three videos have been selected as finalists in the second Bike Chicago Chicago By Bike!  PSA Video Contest.  Voting is open from Tuesday,…

Started by Julie Aberman (Hochstadter)

1 Jun 4, 2013
Reply by Lanterne Rouge

Feedback Requested on PSA Video Contest with Bike Chicago - Let us know your opinions!!!!

As preparations are made to launch a second annual PSA Video contest in celebration of Bike Chicago and Chicago Bike Week, your opinion on…

0 Apr 11, 2013

Name That Bike Rack: Part 11 - Beyond Chicago Edition

Today's mystery bike rack comes to us from abroad - yes, beyond Chicagoland.  I took this photo on a trip not long ago.  Can you name the c…

Started by Melissa

6 Jun 25, 2012
Reply by Andrew

Who Is Submitting A Video to The City of Chicago's Bike PSA Contest? It's Free!!!

Find out how here! Submit your video today! Read the instructions below to enter your short video into the Bike it Everywhere, Chicago! con…

0 May 4, 2012

Share your Cycling Photos

Just announced on the Road Holland/Serious&Stylish Blog:   Share your Cycling Photos -- Great Contest!   Details say you get $20 cred…

Started by DawgBiker

0 Mar 21, 2012

VOTE for MASSUP.US now please!

http://appsformetrochicago.com/apps/massupus-social-cycling-system   As you may know, MassUp.us is the webapp originally developed for the…

Started by Andrew Bedno

12 Dec 12, 2011
Reply by Andrew Bedno

People Powered Movement Photo Contest With Awesome Prizes!

LIB's facebook shares great info..... People Powered Movement Photo Contest by The Alliance for Biking and Walking.  Check out their websit…

1 Aug 11, 2011
Reply by S.Presley☠

Win free entry for you and a friend to Urban Assault Ride, 05-22-11

A promoter of the New Belgium Brewing Co. Urban Assault Ride contacted me and we're giving away a free group entry for the scavenger hunt t…

Started by Steven Vance

2 May 12, 2011
Reply by Steven Vance

RSS

© 2008-2016   The Chainlink Community, L.L.C.   Powered by

Disclaimer  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service