The Chainlink

All Discussions Tagged 'car' (19)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

peer to peer car sharing?

I never drive my car.  I mean, I only drive it when a) I have to move it across the street for street cleaning, or b) the emission test is…

Started by Joe TV

21 Aug 6, 2012
Reply by Julie Aberman (Hochstadter)

Victimized by Drivers and their Insurers

A friend of mine who I occasionally ride with in the AM from Oak Park to the Loop was hit by a car on Monday just west of the intersection…

Started by Andy Moss 9.5

31 Jul 16, 2012
Reply by Daniel G

Name of the Judge?

It's election time. Does anyone remember the name of the judge who in 2010 or 2011 let a couple of guys off (or with minimal punishment) wh…

Started by Michael J Blane

6 Mar 9, 2012
Reply by Vilda

Am I reading too much into this car commercial?

Last night while watching the Daily Show, this Acura car commercial comes on during a break. I wasn't paying much attention until I heard t…

Started by Ryan L

26 Jan 27, 2012
Reply by Steve Istvan Horvath

$50 when you get the Chicago Card Plus I-GO card before 2/29

Between now and February 29th, you can receive a $50 transit fare credit and heavily discounted I-GO membership when you sign up for a Chic…

Started by Emily R.

6 Jan 11, 2012
Reply by Emily R.

Cyclist killed by hit and run last night.

Just saw this.   http://www.suntimes.com/news/metro/2582906,stone-park-bike-hit-and-run-081010.article      

Started by Amber K

5 Aug 10, 2010
Reply by Will

Cross Country Bike Rack Theft Deterrent Suggestions?

For those of you who have traveled cross country with a bike rack, have you been able to lock the bike to the car or rack for extended peri…

Started by Julie Aberman (Hochstadter)

6 Jul 13, 2010
Reply by Larry Mysz

Help My Dad!

My dad is looking for 2 modular flat bed Sportrack bike mount things to add to the back of his car (so he can take his 4 bikes instead of o…

3 May 28, 2009
Reply by Julie Aberman (Hochstadter)

Advice about going carfree...help!

Looking for some tips regarding the transition to a carfree lifestyle. I am considering selling the big hunker (its a tiny Toyota Scion act…

39 Apr 9, 2009
Reply by Michael J Blane

RSS

© 2008-2016   The Chainlink Community, L.L.C.   Powered by

Disclaimer  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service