The Chainlink

All Discussions Tagged 'brakes' (11)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Bike brakes...arghghgh....

So I went to get my bike out of the garage for the first time since Friday...front wheel was frozen in place...brake was gripping it too ti…

Started by BikeScnhook

3 Oct 26, 2015
Reply by Mike Schwab

56cm Giant TCX cyclocross bike. $1850

Hi!This is a 2015 Giant TCX SLR1 cyclocross bike in a size 56 cm (M/L) with Shimano 105 components and hydraulic disc brakes. I bought this…

Started by Scott Chillson

0 Jul 29, 2015

$150 Battle tested hardtail mtb 19in L

Moving to California so I'll have to unload my first mtb.  Here's more info on Craigslist ad Tony 773-330-7931

Started by Tony P.

1 Sep 27, 2014
Reply by Tony P.

BIKE PARTS : SRAM X0 drivetrain, CX cranks, RIVAL, AVID BB5

Clearing out my parts bin at the end of season. All parts are lightly used with lots of life left. Please ask any questions. bluedoorgaller…

Started by nik was here

2 Nov 26, 2012
Reply by nik was here

Which type of disc brake? Road or mountain?

I am about to by my first disc brake to replace a cantilever rim brake. I want a Avid BB7 disc brake. They come in two varieties: road or m…

Started by Duppie

2 Nov 4, 2012
Reply by Duppie

Old 80s mountain bike with rear u brake install issue.

Hi Does anyone have experience dealing with these? Sheldon was a bit helpful, but I need some more assistance. I was cleaning up a recen…

Started by rb

10 May 11, 2012
Reply by rb

Nice Components for Sale! Ultegra brakeset (SOLD); Cinelli Stem (SOLD) and Bars; VO Fenders (SOLD); Biopace Chainrings

For sale - all in good shape as detailed below.  Make me an offer!   SOLD-Shimano Ultegra BR-6500 brakeset - $35 - Short reach.  Good condi…

Started by Andy Moss 9.5

8 May 2, 2012
Reply by Andy Moss 9.5

Can I add cross brake levers to Shimano DuraAce shifter brake lever combo?

I have a bike that has a Shimano DuraAce shifter/brake combo, attached to a high-end Avid v-brake. It is augmented by a travel agent for ap…

Started by Duppie

6 Sep 19, 2011
Reply by Kevin Mulcky

Campagnolo Record Skeleton Brakes

I have very lightly used Campagnolo brakes for sale on ebay. If you are interested check out the link below. http://cgi.ebay.com/Campagnolo

Started by Thomas Struett

0 May 31, 2011

Brakes and gears freezing

I have had a new problem surface with my bike over the last few weeks. My back brake and gears are freezing and are inoperable. I been ridi…

Started by Tyra

9 Mar 11, 2009
Reply by Mike Bullis 5.5-6.5 miles

RSS

© 2008-2016   The Chainlink Community, L.L.C.   Powered by

Disclaimer  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service