The Chainlink

All Discussions Tagged 'Sale' (32)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Trek Equinox For Sale

Beautiful Trek Equinox Women's specific bike. Fits me perfectly and I'm 5'3". In great shape, gently used and always stored inside. Profess…

Started by lily

3 Nov 9, 2016
Reply by Amy Biel

Terry Vintage 12 speed Bike

Terry Gambit vintage 12 speed. It comes with the rack, Cateye computer, spare tubes and clipless pedals if you want them. The wheels are no…

Started by Julie Sherman

1 Mar 17, 2016
Reply by Daniel Thomas

FOR SALE: YAKIMA Roof Rack with Bike Attachments

Ready to Get Outside? YAKIMA Roof Rack System [Classic 48" Round Bars with Q-Towers (Q Clips are sizes 31 and 99), Windshield, Two Bike…

Started by Kristen Larson

0 Mar 7, 2016

FOR SALE: Fat Tire bike - Excellent Condition

Excellent condition fat tire bike for sale. Only 97 miles on it (documented on Strava). Motobecane 2015 Boris the Brut 19" frame (fits rid…

Started by Sheri

1 Oct 22, 2015
Reply by Sheri

60cm Rivendell Betty Foy for sale

Hello all, My wife is selling her Betty Foy 60cm. It's a super relaxed, comfy, upright ride, but ultimately doesn't suit her style of ridin…

Started by Joe Alter

2 Sep 1, 2015
Reply by Joe Alter

Bike-e Recumbent to sell - $500

Hello Chicago, I have a 1997/98 Bike-e recumbent to sell.  It has been through an AIDS ride back in 1998 so it has at least 500 miles on i…

Started by Kk

0 Jul 10, 2014

Schwinn Paramount Road Bike looking for new Rider!

Trying to sell quickly locally before a move on 5/19. I will consider all reasonable offers. No components have been changed since it was b…

Started by Marianne Swan

20 Jun 13, 2014
Reply by Michael B

Flying Pigeon Needs New Nest - The Saga Continues...

Hey Chainlinkers!  Near the end of the Summer last year I was lucky enough to buy a Flying Pigeon from another Chainlink member. I have onl…

Started by Jaik S.

6 Mar 22, 2014
Reply by Jaik S.

Lots of Bike Stuff for sale! Cleaning out the gear closet...

Lots of bike stuff for sale. Tried to accurately describe everything, if you have questions, or would like more pictures of anything just a…

Started by Elliot Bennett

0 Mar 4, 2014

Looking For A Used Brompton

I'm hoping to buy one of those buttery beauties. If you know anyone looking to sell a used Brompton, please kindly contact me.  Thanks! 

Started by Agnieszka Z.

4 Jun 27, 2013
Reply by Agnieszka Z.

RSS

© 2008-2016   The Chainlink Community, L.L.C.   Powered by

Disclaimer  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service