The Chainlink

All Discussions Tagged 'Charity' (8)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Century ride for Animals

Hello everyone, I am a typical commuter. I want to do a century this year. I would like to find centuries that are not focused on raising m…

Started by Theresa Kettler-Vasquez

0 Oct 14, 2014

Charity Bike Wash Returns! (Cancelled)

There will be a Bike Wash on May 24 at North Center Town Square, Belle Plaine and Damen. If you can volunteer please let me know! As usual…

Started by Vilda

8 May 20, 2014
Reply by Banshee: 12-15mi

Bike For the Fight Chicago is raising money for Cancer Fund thru An Evening of Movement, Inspiration and Hope

Please ride with us on September 21 - all of the details are on Facebook.  Help us get the word out! https://www.facebook.com/events/34849

Started by Michelle Higgins

0 Sep 11, 2012

Volunteers Needed for "Bike For the Fight Chicago" Cancer Awareness Event

Bike For the Fight Chicago needs your help for our September 21 event. Here's what we need! A: Help planning a bike ride route around Chica…

Started by Michelle Higgins

2 Sep 8, 2012
Reply by Lena Burkut

Ride for AIDS Chicago wants YOU!

Hi, Folks!   My name is Richard Cordova, I am the Director of Athletic Events for Test Positive Aware Network. We produce the annual char…

Started by Ride for AIDS Chicago

2 Jun 22, 2012
Reply by Ride for AIDS Chicago

Alzheimer's Ride

Does anyone know of a ride in the midwest to raise money for the Alzheimer's Association.  I am aware of the Memory Walk but I would love…

Started by Tricia Serpe

4 Jun 12, 2012
Reply by Eric Goodwin

Bike-In Movie for West Town Bikes POSTPONED

Hi there! Just a heads up - due to the impending storms, we have had to postpone our Bike-In Movie for West Town bikes until next Tuesday,…

Started by Bridget Mitchell

2 Aug 23, 2011
Reply by Mike Zumwalt

Charity Bike Wash Results!!!

The big news from yesterdays Charity Bike Wash IS!!! We Raised $643.00!!! That's Six Hundred, Fourty Three Dollars!!! We have smashed our o…

Started by Vilda

12 Apr 25, 2011
Reply by Tank-Ridin' Ryan

RSS

© 2008-2016   The Chainlink Community, L.L.C.   Powered by

Disclaimer  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service