The Chainlink

All Discussions Tagged 'Bike' (190)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Charity Bike Wash Returns! (Cancelled)

There will be a Bike Wash on May 24 at North Center Town Square, Belle Plaine and Damen. If you can volunteer please let me know! As usual…

Started by Vilda

8 May 20, 2014
Reply by Banshee: 12-15mi

Kickstarter project - Torch bike helmet for $50 anyone want one?

This lighted helmet is on Kickstarter right now. http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1652790707/torch-bicycle-helmet-with-integrated-lights

Started by Ace Mann

52 Apr 30, 2014
Reply by daWillinChi

Custom Built Panniers

For reasons that will take too long to go into here, I'm looking into getting a set of custom panniers built for my commuting bike. I've go…

Started by Jim Adgate

9 Apr 20, 2014
Reply by Jeff Schneider

Looking to make new friends on Chainlink

Hey Chainlink- Just got my bike tuned up and ready to ride!  Anyone want to ride with me Monday Night then grab a beer?  Located in North C…

Started by Marcy

28 Apr 15, 2014
Reply by Marcy

How far do you want the Law to go?

We spend a good deal of time screaming at the sky about how mistreated and misrepresented we are as cyclists in regards to traffic accident…

Started by Vilda

16 Mar 21, 2014
Reply by Barry Niel Stuart

DIY Bicycle Storage

Check out this inexpensive rack that I built using basic materials purchased from my local hardware store. It is based on a few designs tha…

Started by Chase C

12 Feb 15, 2014
Reply by Chase C

The Bike Index is going to be St. Louis's first ever city bike registry!

The Chainlink has been such a big part of our support system since we launched, so we wanted to share some awesome news with you guys: St.…

Started by The Bike Index

3 Jan 20, 2014
Reply by Tim Frick

Who will/has ridden when it is -13 with wind chill of -40?

How will/have you done it?  I no longer debate with myself whether to ride when it is -1 or -2 and the wind chill is *only* -10 to -15, but…

Started by Lisa Curcio

71 Jan 6, 2014
Reply by bobweiser

200 Bikes For Sale, All 2013 Models

Chicagoans! We're a bicycle touring and rental company that's been promoting bicycling to Chicagoans and tourist for over 11 years! It's a…

Started by Bobby's Bike Hike- Chicago Tours

2 Dec 16, 2013
Reply by Bobby's Bike Hike- Chicago Tours

Has anyone noticed northbound traffic lights on Wells St in River North?

Has anyone noticed what appear to be northbound traffic lights installed recently on Wells St? I'm not certain at which intersections exact…

Started by Ken

3 Dec 6, 2013
Reply by Tim

RSS

© 2008-2016   The Chainlink Community, L.L.C.   Powered by

Disclaimer  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service