The Chainlink

All Discussions Tagged 'Bike' (190)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Ssshh! Want a free bike t-shirt? Come ride with us on Sunday morning 9/21/14@10am !

Want a free bike t-shirt? Come ride with us on Sunday morning. Check out Tony's event listing here on the CL. It's the 5th annual Bike the…

Started by Tom A.K.

0 Sep 20, 2014

Seeking Bike Messenger for Video Shoot [PAID]

My name is Josh Hester. I own and operate The Storyteller Studios, a down-state content creation company. We are currently producing a shor…

Started by Josh Hester

0 Sep 10, 2014

Serious Bike Winter Problem

My fellow Chainlinkers: The contest for the 2015 Bike Winter sticker design is posted here.  And NO ONE has posted a design.  Kevin C is th…

Started by Lisa Curcio

2 Aug 30, 2014
Reply by Mike Zumwalt

Any Sound Experts want to volunteer at 4-Star Bike and Chow?

Active Transportation Alliance is searching for a volunteer with skills running a sound system to help at Four Star Bike and Chow on Sunday…

Started by Dave Jones

0 Aug 29, 2014

Good Morning vs On Your Left

Attention cyclists! The weekend is upon us, so you, like me, will be out there riding. And, inevitably, some of you will pass me on the roa…

Started by Tristan Jackson

118 Aug 6, 2014
Reply by Julie Aberman (Hochstadter)

North Shore Century Early Registration Discount Ending Soon

The North Shore Century - the annual invitational event organized by the Evanston Bicycle Club - takes place on September 21 this year (thi…

Started by Tom Witt

1 Jul 18, 2014
Reply by Chitown_Mike

Commercial (and environmental) success of bike trails in Philly

Thought this was a good read.... 245 miles going to 720, wow! http://mobile.philly.com/business/?wss=/philly/business&id=266942591

Started by Mr. Z'sss

0 Jul 14, 2014

Visit Two Brothers with Bike the Burbs this Sunday

Join Active Trans, Elmhurst Bicycle Club and Spin Doctor Cyclewerks of Bartlett for our second annual Bike the Burbs Ride.  This year, on J…

Started by Active Transportation Alliance

6 Jun 27, 2014
Reply by Terry Witt

Bicycle-automobile collision avoidance system in development - how much would you pay?

At present, I am developing a sophisticated device and smartphone app that aims to dramatically reduce dooring incidents and other motor ve…

Started by Scott Pope

13 Jun 18, 2014
Reply by Davo

Schwinn Paramount Road Bike looking for new Rider!

Trying to sell quickly locally before a move on 5/19. I will consider all reasonable offers. No components have been changed since it was b…

Started by Marianne Swan

20 Jun 13, 2014
Reply by Michael B

RSS

© 2008-2016   The Chainlink Community, L.L.C.   Powered by

Disclaimer  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service