The Chainlink

All Discussions Tagged 'Bike' (190)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Name That Bike Shop Pet: Part 2

Inspired by the Name That Bike Rack series.   First person to correctly name the pet name and bike shop in the picture below will win a Cha…

Started by Julie Aberman (Hochstadter)

20 Mar 26, 2012
Reply by S.Presley☠

Boy Scout Spring Bike Drive to collect bikes, tools, trailers and t-shirts

Join Boy Scout Troop 14 at Cossitt Avenue School playground in LaGrange for our Spring Bicycle Drive and Fundraiser to benefit two groups t…

Started by David Cabanban

0 Mar 25, 2012

A cool bike light project on kickstarter

Saw this bike light project on kickstarter http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/dynamodirk/magnic-light-get-new-energy Check it out if you g…

Started by Ace Mann

5 Feb 27, 2012
Reply by Juan 2-3 or more mi.

Comrade Cycles opening in March 2012

Hi folks. Just wanted to announce that Comrade Cycles, a full-service bike shop, will be opening at 1908 W. Chicago Ave. Chicago, IL 60622…

Started by Comrade Cycles

34 Feb 13, 2012
Reply by Comrade Cycles

Are Bicycle Lanes really SAFE for bicycle riders?

I rode northbound on Wells Street until I arrived at the new Bike Lane, just north of the Merchandise Mart, and I wanted to ride west bound…

Started by Steve Istvan Horvath

11 Jan 31, 2012
Reply by John Wirtz

New Bike Lock

This new bike lock may make it difficult to steal a bike.  The handlebars come off to use as a lock, and there's a back tire lock that's pa…

Started by Mark Kenseth

6 Dec 13, 2011
Reply by Zoetrope

Funny Bike Winter Beer Ad

I just saw this on Cope Cycle Chic's guide to biking in the winter and thought you would all enjoy it.   Here's the link just in case the e…

Started by April

11 Nov 16, 2011
Reply by A.K.A Paul

A special bike shop

Hi everyone,   As world travelers we are on a tight budget and schedule so we really appreciated the help of "A Nearly New Shop". The staff…

Started by Tobias Pieper

3 Oct 20, 2011
Reply by A.K.A Paul

Example of Suburban Downtown Streets with Bike Lanes

Anyone know of examples of a suburban downtown commerical street that has a bikelane.  I'm trying to advocate for a bike lane on Oakton st…

Started by Yochai Eisenberg

14 Oct 18, 2011
Reply by Duppie

Streetfilms shoot on Kinzie tonight 5-6pm

If you want to be in a streetfilms.org video on PBL's in chicago find me on Kinzie and the bridge. I would love to record some cyclists tho…

Started by Elizabeth Press

1 Oct 14, 2011
Reply by Julie Aberman (Hochstadter)

RSS

© 2008-2016   The Chainlink Community, L.L.C.   Powered by

Disclaimer  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service