The Chainlink

All Discussions Tagged 'Bike' (190)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Bike to Work Week

If you are unemployed or self employed and wish to join a team for the Bike to Work competition, please contact me and you can join Indepen…

Started by Kathy Schubert 'n Suzy Schnauzer

10 May 23, 2012
Reply by Gene Tenner

Bike the Drive for FREE if you have a trailer or cargo bike and will use it to volunteer

Team Volunteer Accommodations is looking for a few more members.  You must provide a trailer and use it to haul food and drink to the stati…

Started by Kathy Schubert 'n Suzy Schnauzer

1 May 16, 2012
Reply by Ken Gray

Why do bus drivers see us in the bus stop and pull in at high speeds trying to pass us just as we start passing thru the bus stop

Several times I have been riding down the street to look over my shoulder and a CTA speeding up to try and pass me when I am a few inches f…

Started by alvin mitchell

47 May 9, 2012
Reply by Rich S

Really nice 60 year old Raleigh Sports for sale. Ready to go, chainlink's get 1st dibs, eBay'rs next.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/290694747436?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2649

Started by Ken Gray

1 Apr 29, 2012
Reply by Ken Gray

The all new Bike Commuter Challenge is LIVE!

Celebrate Chicago Bike to Work Week by signing up for the Bike Commuter Challenge June 9–15! It’s free for you and your company, and the Ac…

Started by Active Transportation Alliance

1 Apr 26, 2012
Reply by Julie Aberman (Hochstadter)

Urbana Bike Coop Shop Manager Job Opportunity

The Bike Project of Urbana-Champaign Campus Shop Manager Position Description Date Posted:    April 12, 2012Position:           Shop Manage…

Started by UCbikeproject

0 Apr 12, 2012

FS: Trek Madone Women's Specific OCLV Carbon Road Bike

50cm high with a 51.1cm top tube (I'm 5'4" tall) Terry Fly seat wireless Cateye computer Speedplay pedals Shimano Ultegra components Bontra…

Started by Andrea Kirch

1 Apr 10, 2012
Reply by Andrea Kirch

Name That Bike Rack: Part 8

First person to correctly name the location of this bike rack will receive a Chainlink t-shirt (and anything else anyone would like to dona…

Started by Julie Aberman (Hochstadter)

7 Apr 3, 2012
Reply by Michael B

Bike Chicago T-Shirt Contest

Vote on the design to be handed out at the Bike to Work rally in June:   http://www.explorechicago.org/city/en/supporting_narrative/events_

Started by JeffB

7 Apr 2, 2012
Reply by Far'arned Retrogrumpalunkus #63

Optic Nerve Sunglasses=Positive Feedback

Had to share a positive story dealing with Optic Nerve.  I bought a pair of Optic Nerve Sunglasses at the Bike Swap in March. Cash transac…

Started by Vilda

12 Mar 28, 2012
Reply by Vilda

RSS

© 2008-2016   The Chainlink Community, L.L.C.   Powered by

Disclaimer  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service