All Discussions Tagged '0' (15,468)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Cyclist killed on dangerous stretch of Milwaukee Avenue

RIP Samuel Bell.  Be careful out there guys.  Hit by a driver turning left on a motorized bike. Cyclist killed on dangerous stretch of Mil…

Started by chixieonfixie

0 Sep 9, 2022

Bike and rims

20220820_183316.jpg 2008 Raleigh fixed free wheel 700x23 56 cm?  $250 plus 2 used rims  A quick release front rim in great shape barely use…

Started by Mike Zumwalt

0 Aug 31, 2022

Driver Running Stop Sign Hits, Kills Bicyclist In Armour Square

Officers cited the driver for failing to stop at a stop sign and driving on an expired license without insurance, police said. https://bloc…

Started by Bob Kastigar

1 Aug 29, 2022
Reply by Jim Reho

We All Knew This Would Happen

https://chicago.suntimes.com/news/2022/6/9/23161361/uptown-child-bicycle-crash-semi I. Just. Can't. Condolences to the family for their tr…

Started by Fran Kondorf

4 Aug 29, 2022
Reply by Tim S

Wanted: Rear Rack for pannier setup [located]

If you have one, please send me a message. Thanks.

Started by SixtyTwoPercent

0 Aug 20, 2022

Bicyclist killed Thursday in East Side hit-and-run

The bicyclist was struck by someone driving a black SUV in the 9900 block of South Avenue L, Chicago police said. By  Sun-Times Wire   Aug…

Started by Bob Kastigar

0 Aug 11, 2022

Riding after a new tattoo

I have been putting a lot of thought into getting a couple tattoos but I do not want to be off the bike for more than a day or two right af…

Started by Matt Talbert

3 Aug 9, 2022
Reply by David P.

Arkansas

Hello riders!  I know NOTHING about the State of Arkansas.  What is the ride-ability of Little Rock, AR?  What is the terrain, bike communi…

Started by Marty A.

5 Jul 27, 2022
Reply by Doug Johnson

free wheel bags

do any of you travel with your wheels? two unused wheel bags available for free!

Started by bobweiser

0 Jul 26, 2022

Chicago’s plan to give away thousands of bicycles

Chicago’s plan to give away thousands of bicycles starts slowly, costs $231,000 so far In late March, at a luncheon for the city’s politica…

Started by Bob Kastigar

0 Jul 12, 2022

RSS

© 2008-2016   The Chainlink Community, L.L.C.   Powered by

Disclaimer  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service