The Chainlink

UV Metal Arts - Powder Coating's Discussions (79)

Discussions Replied To (67) Replies Latest Activity

"You can also cut up some inner tube rubber bands. And how about those nipple pasties…"

UV Metal Arts - Powder Coating replied Apr 9, 2009 to Used Bike Tube Uses

27 May 3, 2009
Reply by h' Zerocats

"Here's what my friend Adrew Gregg at http://www.bikefurniture.com/index.html makes w…"

UV Metal Arts - Powder Coating replied Apr 8, 2009 to Used Bike Tube Uses

27 May 3, 2009
Reply by h' Zerocats

"yes you can Don, I'm speak from experience. Just use the Thin black rubber ones, not…"

UV Metal Arts - Powder Coating replied Apr 8, 2009 to Used Bike Tube Uses

27 May 3, 2009
Reply by h' Zerocats

"Take the slingshot..If you guys are street hard riders, you can do what a courier wo…"

UV Metal Arts - Powder Coating replied Apr 8, 2009 to Best route from Lakefront path to Union Station?

3 Apr 8, 2009
Reply by UV Metal Arts - Powder Coating

"didn't see a description of your stolen bike Hector, was it orange?"

UV Metal Arts - Powder Coating replied Apr 7, 2009 to How crappy does a bike need to look to prevent it from being stolen?

39 Apr 13, 2009
Reply by Chris

"Thanks lee, you the man. "

UV Metal Arts - Powder Coating replied Apr 6, 2009 to Anyone hoarding French bottom bracket cups?

9 Apr 8, 2009
Reply by krems81

"the make of the bike is a mystery to me, but the bb is a Stronglight, as well as the…"

UV Metal Arts - Powder Coating replied Apr 6, 2009 to Anyone hoarding French bottom bracket cups?

9 Apr 8, 2009
Reply by krems81

"you can hammer out the spindle, cartridge body and bearings on some BB when one cup…"

UV Metal Arts - Powder Coating replied Apr 5, 2009 to Have you made or modified a bicycle tool?

40 Jul 23, 2009
Reply by Kohaku

"have also hear of using silicone, you have to pick it out. Now that I think about it…"

UV Metal Arts - Powder Coating replied Apr 5, 2009 to

just now

"correction If all that's left inside the BB shell is the cup or the BB cartridge bod…"

UV Metal Arts - Powder Coating replied Apr 5, 2009 to Have you made or modified a bicycle tool?

40 Jul 23, 2009
Reply by Kohaku

RSS

© 2008-2016   The Chainlink Community, L.L.C.   Powered by

Disclaimer  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service