The Chainlink

Phillip Hutchinson's Discussions (134)

Discussions Replied To (130) Replies Latest Activity

"I'm generally riding the same number of miles, maybe a little more than normal. My d…"

Phillip Hutchinson replied Jul 24 to Are You Riding More or Less During Covid?

11 Aug 1
Reply by curt(is) locke

"I was out at Caldwell Woods this morning with my kid and dog. We were walking and ex…"

Phillip Hutchinson replied Apr 5 to Careful with physical distancing on forest preserve trails, we don't want the districts to shut them down to people

7 Apr 6
Reply by David Barish

"Maybe it's changed in recent years, but the one Critical Mass ride I joined 15ish ye…"

Phillip Hutchinson replied Feb 13 to Chicago Critical Mass

41 Mar 16
Reply by Bob Kastigar

"The Chick-fil-a and Panera drive-thru going in across the street have the "heavy tra…"

Phillip Hutchinson replied Jan 9 to Elston Protected Bike Lane--Zero Maintenance Zone

55 Jan 13
Reply by Brian S

"This is from 2015, so not sure if it's current or not.  The Chick-Fil-A would be in…"

Phillip Hutchinson replied Jan 9 to Elston Protected Bike Lane--Zero Maintenance Zone

55 Jan 13
Reply by Brian S

"Here you go.  It's basically a driving range surrounded by parking. A very suburban…"

55 Jan 13
Reply by Brian S

"Our cities are better with more people riding bikes and less cars. In my opinion, I'…"

Phillip Hutchinson replied Jan 3 to E-Bikes and E-Scooter Rentals Won’t Be Allowed in N.Y. Anytime Soon

16 Jan 3
Reply by ketoguychicago

"Awesome thread. Last year was the first time I've ever really tracked my mileage on…"

Phillip Hutchinson replied Jan 2 to Biking Goals for 2020

19 May 28
Reply by Yasmeen

"Helmet use and mandatory helmet laws are two different things.  Do I think it's a go…"

Phillip Hutchinson replied Jan 2 to E-Bikes and E-Scooter Rentals Won’t Be Allowed in N.Y. Anytime Soon

16 Jan 3
Reply by ketoguychicago

"https://www.chicagobusiness.com/commercial-real-estate/golfing-along-chicago-river-y…"

Phillip Hutchinson replied Jan 2 to Elston Protected Bike Lane--Zero Maintenance Zone

55 Jan 13
Reply by Brian S

RSS

© 2008-2016   The Chainlink Community, L.L.C.   Powered by

Disclaimer  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service