The Chainlink

Phillip Hutchinson's Discussions (130)

Discussions Replied To (127) Replies Latest Activity

"The Chick-fil-a and Panera drive-thru going in across the street have the "heavy tra…"

Phillip Hutchinson replied Jan 9 to Elston Protected Bike Lane--Zero Maintenance Zone

55 Jan 13
Reply by Brian S

"This is from 2015, so not sure if it's current or not.  The Chick-Fil-A would be in…"

Phillip Hutchinson replied Jan 9 to Elston Protected Bike Lane--Zero Maintenance Zone

55 Jan 13
Reply by Brian S

"Here you go.  It's basically a driving range surrounded by parking. A very suburban…"

55 Jan 13
Reply by Brian S

"Our cities are better with more people riding bikes and less cars. In my opinion, I'…"

Phillip Hutchinson replied Jan 3 to E-Bikes and E-Scooter Rentals Won’t Be Allowed in N.Y. Anytime Soon

16 Jan 3
Reply by ketoguychicago

"Awesome thread. Last year was the first time I've ever really tracked my mileage on…"

Phillip Hutchinson replied Jan 2 to Biking Goals for 2020

8 19 hours ago
Reply by dav

"Helmet use and mandatory helmet laws are two different things.  Do I think it's a go…"

Phillip Hutchinson replied Jan 2 to E-Bikes and E-Scooter Rentals Won’t Be Allowed in N.Y. Anytime Soon

16 Jan 3
Reply by ketoguychicago

"https://www.chicagobusiness.com/commercial-real-estate/golfing-along-chicago-river-y…"

Phillip Hutchinson replied Jan 2 to Elston Protected Bike Lane--Zero Maintenance Zone

55 Jan 13
Reply by Brian S

"As of last week, 114 pedestrians have been killed by cars in NYC this year. 6 pedest…"

Phillip Hutchinson replied Dec 30, 2019 to E-Bikes and E-Scooter Rentals Won’t Be Allowed in N.Y. Anytime Soon

16 Jan 3
Reply by ketoguychicago

"Swim goggles? Never heard of that one before.  Seems like they would be really hard…"

Phillip Hutchinson replied Dec 19, 2019 to How are you keeping warm?

10 Dec 21, 2019
Reply by Juan 2-3 or more mi.

"Thanks for recording and posting this."

Phillip Hutchinson replied Dec 16, 2019 to MBAC Recordings

2 Dec 16, 2019
Reply by Chupacabra Chalupa

RSS

Groups

© 2008-2016   The Chainlink Community, L.L.C.   Powered by

Disclaimer  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service