The Chainlink

milesperhour's Discussions (109)

Discussions Replied To (101) Replies Latest Activity

"Yeah, I was a little disappointed with the limited number of prints.  Like you menti…"

milesperhour replied Jan 10, 2011 to From the "probably old news to most of you" dept.-- Vivian Maier

20 Aug 15, 2013
Reply by h' Zerocats

"it's such a cheap and easy way to make oneself visible. i'd be curious if there is a…"

milesperhour replied Jan 7, 2011 to Uh oh! No bike lights!

29 Feb 5, 2011
Reply by Steven Vance

"it will be a very humbling experience if he ever has a broken leg.  the fact that he…"

milesperhour replied Jan 5, 2011 to Physically/Mentally Impaired Driving (was "Outsourcing Self Control")

92 Jan 9, 2011
Reply by h' Zerocats

"You obviously have no idea what a pita it is to get out of a car while casted or in…"

milesperhour replied Jan 5, 2011 to Physically/Mentally Impaired Driving (was "Outsourcing Self Control")

92 Jan 9, 2011
Reply by h' Zerocats

"Gabe, I am not a medical professional and I am assuming you are not either on the ba…"

milesperhour replied Jan 4, 2011 to Physically/Mentally Impaired Driving (was "Outsourcing Self Control")

92 Jan 9, 2011
Reply by h' Zerocats

"Gabe said:    Oh Milesper, sentimental drivel is why people that shouldn't be drivin…"

milesperhour replied Jan 3, 2011 to Physically/Mentally Impaired Driving (was "Outsourcing Self Control")

92 Jan 9, 2011
Reply by h' Zerocats

"When you know better, you do better. - Maya AngelouBecause I'm assuming you don't kn…"

milesperhour replied Jan 2, 2011 to Physically/Mentally Impaired Driving (was "Outsourcing Self Control")

92 Jan 9, 2011
Reply by h' Zerocats

"I don't think it's meant to signify downtown Oak Park. The sign is at Augusta and Ca…"

milesperhour replied Nov 17, 2010 to What's wrong with this sign?

7 Nov 17, 2010
Reply by Rick norris

"Glad you're okay! It just amazes me that people don't look before they open their d…"

milesperhour replied Nov 10, 2010 to Got Doored?

28 Jul 13, 2017
Reply by Cheryl

"I'm just curious here, what is wrong with using Kedzie or California for biking? We'…"

milesperhour replied Oct 15, 2010 to Are bikes getting squeezed out of the Humboldt Park road diet? on VWYF

33 Oct 21, 2010
Reply by Gin

RSS

© 2008-2016   The Chainlink Community, L.L.C.   Powered by

Disclaimer  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service