The Chainlink

ketoguychicago's Discussions (302)

Discussions Replied To (300) Replies Latest Activity

"Interesting dav.  It's great you have a bike room!  I had set one up with showers, c…"

ketoguychicago replied Sep 6, 2019 to I'm going to start riding in The Loop every day in 1 week. I want your tips.

9 Sep 6, 2019
Reply by ketoguychicago

"Agreed - our mileage may vary... the garbage haulers are a tough bunch.  "

ketoguychicago replied Sep 6, 2019 to Reporting bad driving of uber and lyft drivers

39 Sep 10, 2019
Reply by ketoguychicago

"Curious here, how is it working out dav?"

ketoguychicago replied Sep 5, 2019 to I'm going to start riding in The Loop every day in 1 week. I want your tips.

9 Sep 6, 2019
Reply by ketoguychicago

"If safety is a priority, The American Academy of Pediatrics had apparently remarked…"

ketoguychicago replied Sep 5, 2019 to Looking for a Front Mounted Child Carrier

9 Sep 5, 2019
Reply by ketoguychicago

"Agreed, I've always thought the direct to the company route is faster and more respo…"

ketoguychicago replied Sep 5, 2019 to Reporting bad driving of uber and lyft drivers

39 Sep 10, 2019
Reply by ketoguychicago

"Cool, thanks Eric."

ketoguychicago replied Sep 5, 2019 to North Branch Trail crossing closed at Howard avenue in Niles, IL

5 Sep 5, 2019
Reply by ketoguychicago

"Anybody know if this re-opened, or is this an ongoing project?"

ketoguychicago replied Sep 2, 2019 to North Branch Trail crossing closed at Howard avenue in Niles, IL

5 Sep 5, 2019
Reply by ketoguychicago

"Did anything ever come back from Uber? I did get a reply from them once, but it seem…"

ketoguychicago replied Sep 2, 2019 to Reporting bad driving of uber and lyft drivers

39 Sep 10, 2019
Reply by ketoguychicago

"Just curious, what tires were you running?  Non-bike question but trip related, what…"

ketoguychicago replied Sep 2, 2019 to Des Plaines Trail to Illinois Prairie Trail to Noon Whistle

11 Oct 1, 2019
Reply by ad

"No, that's not why... in terms of objections, xenophobia isn't the basis of their co…"

ketoguychicago replied Aug 24, 2019 to Fight the Dickens Avenue Greenway NIMBYs!

17 Jun 12, 2020
Reply by curt(is) locke

RSS

© 2008-2016   The Chainlink Community, L.L.C.   Powered by

Disclaimer  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service