The Chainlink

SixtyTwoPercent's Discussions (140)

Discussions Replied To (111) Replies Latest Activity

"So, are you going to turn this over to BPD? Seems pretty clear the driver needs a "t…"

SixtyTwoPercent replied Jun 30, 2016 to Aggressive Driver in Barrington, IL

9 Jul 1, 2016
Reply by Tom A.K.

"I read this piece as well and couldn't believe the timing and insensitivity. Who wri…"

SixtyTwoPercent replied Jun 19, 2016 to Cyclist Hit by Tour Bus @ Michigan & Oak

47 Jun 28, 2016
Reply by Yasmeen

"If I am exercising more than 45", I will recover with some fast protein. My morning…"

SixtyTwoPercent replied Apr 11, 2016 to What do you eat for long commutes?

24 Apr 17, 2016
Reply by john89

"I love the idea.  I have thought about how cool it would be to run to Addison and t…"

SixtyTwoPercent replied Jan 3, 2016 to Minneapolis Bike Share System Plans to Add Canoes & Kayaks for a Truly Multimodal Commute

5 Jan 3, 2016
Reply by SixtyTwoPercent

"I agree Donald. It never ceases to amaze me how people feel entitled to thwack a car…"

SixtyTwoPercent replied Oct 17, 2015 to car starts to weave into your lane, you knock/bang to get their attention... they are a cop...

197 Jun 14, 2016
Reply by Yasmeen

"So...where are we on this? Did the cyclist file a complaint/charges? Has the cyclist…"

SixtyTwoPercent replied Oct 17, 2015 to car starts to weave into your lane, you knock/bang to get their attention... they are a cop...

197 Jun 14, 2016
Reply by Yasmeen

"Thanks, NDUG -  Turns out it is a Shimano Deore and the piece of metal that attached…"

SixtyTwoPercent replied Sep 27, 2015 to Wanted: Rear derailleur (not sure that brand matters) for a commuter bike...

7 Sep 27, 2015
Reply by SixtyTwoPercent

"The hangar on the frame is fine. The derailleur hanger (the frame of the derailleur)…"

SixtyTwoPercent replied Sep 24, 2015 to Wanted: Rear derailleur (not sure that brand matters) for a commuter bike...

7 Sep 27, 2015
Reply by SixtyTwoPercent

"Ha! That would help. Indexed. Bike is a Novara. Whole darn derailleur snapped off…"

SixtyTwoPercent replied Sep 23, 2015 to Wanted: Rear derailleur (not sure that brand matters) for a commuter bike...

7 Sep 27, 2015
Reply by SixtyTwoPercent

"We're getting robbed, ROBBED I tell you. We are a hearty bunch of riders. We look at…"

SixtyTwoPercent replied Sep 19, 2015 to El Nino may mean a good Winter for bike riding here in the Windy City.

7 Sep 23, 2015
Reply by David Beazley

RSS

© 2008-2016   The Chainlink Community, L.L.C.   Powered by

Disclaimer  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service