The Chainlink

SixtyTwoPercent's Discussions (131)

Discussions Replied To (106) Replies Latest Activity

"Good point...wasnt' sure if all that had been repaired ... well, that and the tunnel…"

SixtyTwoPercent replied Apr 8 to Elroy to Sparta (and back) trail...condition report please

2 Apr 8
Reply by SixtyTwoPercent

"My condolences to his family. "

SixtyTwoPercent replied Mar 25 to John LaPlante, city’s first transportation commissioner, dies after battle with coronavirus

5 Mar 25
Reply by SixtyTwoPercent

"This could be a tuneup ride for me as well. I am not opposed to riding for two or th…"

SixtyTwoPercent replied Mar 2 to Group Ride Indication of Interest: Great Allegheny Passage

18 Mar 5
Reply by Tricolor

"It will either be via car or Amtrak and then ride over to the trail. Not sure as of…"

SixtyTwoPercent replied Mar 2 to Group Ride Indication of Interest: Great Allegheny Passage

18 Mar 5
Reply by Tricolor

"That is a great photo, Tricolor. This is my idea of a nice, leisurely ride along the…"

18 Mar 5
Reply by Tricolor

"Why bypass? It is now a nice cyclocross course. (Attempt at your own peril, btw.)"

SixtyTwoPercent replied Mar 2 to Lakefront Trail Closure - Lincoln Park area

17 Mar 27
Reply by David P.

"Update: There will be two tune-up rides on the Elroy to Sparta (and back) trail. I w…"

SixtyTwoPercent replied Feb 24 to Group Ride Indication of Interest: Great Allegheny Passage

18 Mar 5
Reply by Tricolor

"Bob - I read this blog a year or so ago and the one you did for the ride down to Mis…"

SixtyTwoPercent replied Feb 17 to Group Ride Indication of Interest: Great Allegheny Passage

18 Mar 5
Reply by Tricolor

"If you put a ride like that together keep me posted. Might be nice to do an end to e…"

SixtyTwoPercent replied Feb 16 to Group Ride Indication of Interest: Great Allegheny Passage

18 Mar 5
Reply by Tricolor

"No real questions right now other than...who wants to ride with me? My buddy is bail…"

SixtyTwoPercent replied Feb 8 to Biking Goals for 2020

19 May 28
Reply by Yasmeen

RSS

© 2008-2016   The Chainlink Community, L.L.C.   Powered by

Disclaimer  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service