The Chainlink

SixtyTwoPercent's Discussions (134)

Discussions Replied To (108) Replies Latest Activity

"I have one of these and they are awesome. Sure beats riding in snow and slush."

SixtyTwoPercent replied Sep 29 to Wahoo

2 Oct 2
Reply by SamK

"Thanks Mr. Burgundy. I sent a friend request so we can contact each other. Am intere…"

SixtyTwoPercent replied Aug 4 to WTB: Gravel Bike

2 Aug 4
Reply by SixtyTwoPercent

"Good point...wasnt' sure if all that had been repaired ... well, that and the tunnel…"

SixtyTwoPercent replied Apr 8 to Elroy to Sparta (and back) trail...condition report please

2 Apr 8
Reply by SixtyTwoPercent

"My condolences to his family. "

SixtyTwoPercent replied Mar 25 to John LaPlante, city’s first transportation commissioner, dies after battle with coronavirus

5 Mar 25
Reply by SixtyTwoPercent

"This could be a tuneup ride for me as well. I am not opposed to riding for two or th…"

SixtyTwoPercent replied Mar 2 to Group Ride Indication of Interest: Great Allegheny Passage

18 Mar 5
Reply by Tricolor

"It will either be via car or Amtrak and then ride over to the trail. Not sure as of…"

SixtyTwoPercent replied Mar 2 to Group Ride Indication of Interest: Great Allegheny Passage

18 Mar 5
Reply by Tricolor

"That is a great photo, Tricolor. This is my idea of a nice, leisurely ride along the…"

18 Mar 5
Reply by Tricolor

"Why bypass? It is now a nice cyclocross course. (Attempt at your own peril, btw.)"

SixtyTwoPercent replied Mar 2 to Lakefront Trail Closure - Lincoln Park area

17 Mar 27
Reply by David P.

"Update: There will be two tune-up rides on the Elroy to Sparta (and back) trail. I w…"

SixtyTwoPercent replied Feb 24 to Group Ride Indication of Interest: Great Allegheny Passage

18 Mar 5
Reply by Tricolor

"Bob - I read this blog a year or so ago and the one you did for the ride down to Mis…"

SixtyTwoPercent replied Feb 17 to Group Ride Indication of Interest: Great Allegheny Passage

18 Mar 5
Reply by Tricolor

RSS

© 2008-2016   The Chainlink Community, L.L.C.   Powered by

Disclaimer  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service