The Chainlink

John Greenfield's Discussions (996)

Discussions Replied To (663) Replies Latest Activity

"Here's my blurb about Critical Lass in this week's Time Out Chicago. Have a great ri…"

John Greenfield replied Jun 15, 2011 to Critical Lass Thursday June 16th

1 Jun 16, 2011
Reply by wn

"Terrific. You should get much better weather than we did!"

John Greenfield replied May 26, 2011 to "Beers, bikes and brats: a car-free road trip" on VWYF

8 May 26, 2011
Reply by John Greenfield

"Monroe, Wisconsin, has a beautiful old historic district, including Baumgartner's Ch…"

John Greenfield replied May 26, 2011 to "Beers, bikes and brats: a car-free road trip" on VWYF

8 May 26, 2011
Reply by John Greenfield

"Awesome. I definitely recommend visiting New Glarus, although Monroe was cool too."

8 May 26, 2011
Reply by John Greenfield

"Yeah, it makes you wonder if all the aldermen are going to start dropping F-bombs re…"

John Greenfield replied May 20, 2011 to "Nice rack: Wicker Park gets Chicago's first on-street bicycle corral and another sexy bike initiative" on VWYF

10 Jun 26, 2011
Reply by Far'arned Retrogrumpalunkus #63

"I may have been a bit harsh to the western 'burbs in this article. The Prairie Path…"

John Greenfield replied May 17, 2011 to "F--- you Aurora: hiking the 'burbs shows what's great about Chicago" on VWYF

8 May 17, 2011
Reply by Eduardo

"Thanks guys!   M.A.R.K. I will definitely consider a NW march (although F--- you Bar…"

John Greenfield replied May 16, 2011 to "F--- you Aurora: hiking the 'burbs shows what's great about Chicago" on VWYF

8 May 17, 2011
Reply by Eduardo

"Here's a write-up of my ride from Chicago to Milwaukee on trails last summer with th…"

John Greenfield replied May 7, 2011 to Biking from Chicago to Milwaukee, WI

52 Jun 10, 2017
Reply by Jared

"Thanks James!"

John Greenfield replied May 2, 2011 to The "Bike Friday" response video to Rebecca Black's "Friday" featuring Chicago Kidical Mass is now live!

10 May 2, 2011
Reply by John Greenfield

"Good point ilter - the camera work and editing was done by Todd Allen."

John Greenfield replied May 1, 2011 to The "Bike Friday" response video to Rebecca Black's "Friday" featuring Chicago Kidical Mass is now live!

10 May 2, 2011
Reply by John Greenfield

RSS

© 2008-2016   The Chainlink Community, L.L.C.   Powered by

Disclaimer  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service