The Chainlink

John Greenfield's Discussions (998)

Discussions Replied To (665) Replies Latest Activity

"I believe someone did point out the Commissioner's bike at the event. On the other h…"

John Greenfield replied Jul 26, 2011 to Kinzie ribbon cutting, next bike lane, impressive new stats

17 Jul 26, 2011
Reply by John Greenfield

"Very good suggestion Steve - I will do this. Thanks!"

John Greenfield replied Jul 26, 2011 to Kinzie ribbon cutting, next bike lane, impressive new stats

17 Jul 26, 2011
Reply by John Greenfield

"Yes, Adam and Pedal to the People were highlighted in a recent Grid Chicago post."

17 Jul 26, 2011
Reply by John Greenfield

"Nice photos. Yes, there was a good turnout but, except for the band, I believe it wa…"

17 Jul 26, 2011
Reply by John Greenfield

"I do think the car-centric attitude at CDOT is changing. If you haven't already, che…"

John Greenfield replied Jul 22, 2011 to Why isn't CDOT doing more to fix Chicago's dangerous bridges?

20 Jan 24, 2013
Reply by Cameron 7.5 mi

"Yes, that's a real missed opportunity. I know a lot of people were bummed when the N…"

John Greenfield replied Jul 22, 2011 to Why isn't CDOT doing more to fix Chicago's dangerous bridges?

20 Jan 24, 2013
Reply by Cameron 7.5 mi

"Thunder Snow (if that is in fact your name),   I agree that Ran/Mich would be a terr…"

John Greenfield replied Jul 21, 2011 to CDOT's Gabe Klein discusses the location of the next cycle track, re-opening Queen's Landing, Critical Mass and more

13 Jul 23, 2011
Reply by Anne Alt

"Michelle,   Glad that you liked reading the full Gabe Klein interview at http://grid…"

John Greenfield replied Jul 21, 2011 to CDOT's Gabe Klein discusses the location of the next cycle track, re-opening Queen's Landing, Critical Mass and more

13 Jul 23, 2011
Reply by Anne Alt

"Thanks. I was really interested to hear Klein's responses that he's interested in re…"

13 Jul 23, 2011
Reply by Anne Alt

"The Biker Village was pretty darn full, overflowing really. Here's a couple of pix.…"

John Greenfield replied Jul 19, 2011 to Tour de Fat, Pitchfork highlight the pressing need for more bike parking at fests

16 Jul 20, 2011
Reply by Steven Vance

RSS

© 2008-2016   The Chainlink Community, L.L.C.   Powered by

Disclaimer  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service