The Chainlink

Michelle Gregorek's Discussions (166)

Discussions Replied To (156) Replies Latest Activity

"Thanks for asking Rich.  After seeing all this good information, I suspected that it…"

Michelle Gregorek replied Dec 6, 2011 to Flyer to Instruct Taxis how to Share the Road with Bicycles

19 Dec 8, 2011
Reply by Michelle Gregorek

"+2 "

Michelle Gregorek replied Dec 5, 2011 to Are you in any of these videos of bicycling "scofflaws"?

36 Dec 8, 2011
Reply by Mike Zumwalt

"I was impressed by the balance also!  When I started riding a bike again a year or s…"

Michelle Gregorek replied Dec 4, 2011 to Are you in any of these videos of bicycling "scofflaws"?

36 Dec 8, 2011
Reply by Mike Zumwalt

"+1 "

Michelle Gregorek replied Dec 3, 2011 to 8 year old victim of a hit and run

52 Dec 5, 2011
Reply by Melanie K

"Well, not sure, but no lights FOR sure.  and thanks for teaching me something today!…"

Michelle Gregorek replied Dec 2, 2011 to Why doesn't Chicago's finest follow the "rules"?

9 Dec 4, 2011
Reply by sara dykman

"Looked legit to me.  Chicago across the back, carrying a weapon, and handcuffs hooke…"

Michelle Gregorek replied Dec 2, 2011 to Why doesn't Chicago's finest follow the "rules"?

9 Dec 4, 2011
Reply by sara dykman

"Richard?  I am getting tired of you.  But, but, but..you want to somehow twist this…"

Michelle Gregorek replied Dec 2, 2011 to 8 year old victim of a hit and run

52 Dec 5, 2011
Reply by Melanie K

"Well Richard, I have to get back on my bike now so I will leave you with one questio…"

Michelle Gregorek replied Dec 2, 2011 to Illegal to turn left or right in front of bike! Police Training Video offers great info for all road users

29 Mar 3, 2012
Reply by Jeff Schneider

"You are referring to a dedicated right turn lane.  I was not.  Where I commute there…"

Michelle Gregorek replied Dec 2, 2011 to Illegal to turn left or right in front of bike! Police Training Video offers great info for all road users

29 Mar 3, 2012
Reply by Jeff Schneider

"As a side note, I had an opportunity to pass on this information today to a driver. …"

29 Mar 3, 2012
Reply by Jeff Schneider

RSS

© 2008-2016   The Chainlink Community, L.L.C.   Powered by

Disclaimer  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service