The Chainlink

Jeremy Bloyd-Peshkin's Discussions (174)

Discussions Replied To (151) Replies Latest Activity

"You mention that working bikes, the recyclery, and west town are all too far out for…"

Jeremy Bloyd-Peshkin replied Oct 7, 2016 to Cheap or wholesale parts

2 Oct 7, 2016
Reply by Jeremy Bloyd-Peshkin

"I often saw brief spikes like that when I ran strava on my phone because the GPS uni…"

Jeremy Bloyd-Peshkin replied Oct 7, 2016 to Strava Issues

2 Oct 7, 2016

"Yes and no. The resins do have an expiration date before curing, as the reaction tha…"

Jeremy Bloyd-Peshkin replied Oct 6, 2016 to Carbon frames: what's the reality?

10 Oct 7, 2016
Reply by daWillinChi

"I think it takes people going out and doing it. Let me know if you're interested."

Jeremy Bloyd-Peshkin replied Oct 6, 2016 to Urban Repair Squad

1 Oct 6, 2016

"The real scoop is that it's complicated. But first, there's something to get out of…"

Jeremy Bloyd-Peshkin replied Oct 5, 2016 to Carbon frames: what's the reality?

10 Oct 7, 2016
Reply by daWillinChi

"I've ridden the Red Arrow Highway a fair amount. It's not ideal, but it's far from t…"

Jeremy Bloyd-Peshkin replied Oct 4, 2016 to How is the Red Arrow Highway?

23 Oct 16, 2016
Reply by Jim Reho

"I'm looking forward to having some permanent cross trail to train on, though unfortu…"

Jeremy Bloyd-Peshkin replied Sep 28, 2016 to Big Marsh?? When will it open?

7 Sep 30, 2016
Reply by Leah Barry

"You can't really weld cast iron per se, but there are processes that give similar en…"

Jeremy Bloyd-Peshkin replied Sep 28, 2016 to CBS's Dave Savini looks into hazards for cyclists on the news...

42 Oct 17, 2016
Reply by Maurice

"Is it the most positive story? No. But it does get views, and does shed some light o…"

Jeremy Bloyd-Peshkin replied Sep 28, 2016 to CBS's Dave Savini looks into hazards for cyclists on the news...

42 Oct 17, 2016
Reply by Maurice

"I think a lot of employers are realizing the benefits of having their employees comm…"

42 Oct 17, 2016
Reply by Maurice

RSS

© 2008-2016   The Chainlink Community, L.L.C.   Powered by

Disclaimer  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service