The Chainlink

Tony Adams's Discussions (1,539)

Discussions Replied To (1494) Replies Latest Activity

"My dismay over the CBF->ATA self identity theft consists of far more than the two…"

Tony Adams replied Aug 21, 2009 to

just now

"Ethan, Thanks for responding here. If you are trying to be nice and personal by offe…"

Tony Adams replied Aug 20, 2009 to

just now

"Behold! it is possible for the law to recognize that bicycles are a different class…"

Tony Adams replied Aug 20, 2009 to "Hey! That's not a turn signal, dummy!"

24 Aug 25, 2009
Reply by Duppie

"I don't think anyone is mad at the ATA for not including pogo-sticks or cross-countr…"

just now

"So we can cram our bikes onto a Metra train, get off in Willow Springs and then ride…"

Tony Adams replied Aug 20, 2009 to Centennial Trail

5 Aug 20, 2009
Reply by burden

"No. I don't insist on different treatment because we are better or morally superior…"

Tony Adams replied Aug 20, 2009 to Speed Trap Alert! Where there are Chicago Bike Ambassadors there are Cops Ticketing You

77 Aug 24, 2009
Reply by M.A.R.K.

"Thanks! Yes, that whole center sucks. In addition to the lack of bike racks, there i…"

just now

"Me too. Like the red light/stop sign thing there are situations where it is perfectl…"

Tony Adams replied Aug 20, 2009 to Bicyclist in the wrong

7 Aug 20, 2009
Reply by Tony Adams

"Hey! sorry for the tangent, but has anyone been to the Domincks at Archer and Ashlan…"

just now

"Good point. This should be a surprise to no-one. I'm pretty sure there was a thread…"

Tony Adams replied Aug 20, 2009 to Speed Trap Alert! Where there are Chicago Bike Ambassadors there are Cops Ticketing You

77 Aug 24, 2009
Reply by M.A.R.K.

RSS

© 2008-2016   The Chainlink Community, L.L.C.   Powered by

Disclaimer  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service