The Chainlink

Steve G's Discussions (149)

Discussions Replied To (140) Replies Latest Activity

"Grand avenue East bound from Hamlin to Homan. Potholes galore, some mad car driving…"

Steve G replied Nov 12, 2015 to Hardest section of your commute...

51 Nov 13, 2015
Reply by Steve G

"I wonder if you have first hand knowledge of this. If you go to a police station to…"

Steve G replied Nov 12, 2015 to A Few Fun Facts from My Commute Tonight: Skirtsplaining & A Near-Dooring That Ended in a Flip-Flop Shaming

24 Nov 12, 2015
Reply by Anne Alt

"yep.  Here's the full report- the link I posted above went to the summary.  http://…"

Steve G replied Nov 12, 2015 to A Few Fun Facts from My Commute Tonight: Skirtsplaining & A Near-Dooring That Ended in a Flip-Flop Shaming

24 Nov 12, 2015
Reply by Anne Alt

"Good one. I have had similar experience reporting CTA bus drivers. This is one thing…"

Steve G replied Nov 10, 2015 to Dangerous bus driver on Milwaukee Avenue

8 Nov 10, 2015
Reply by Anne Alt

"I agree that the emphasis on it being intentional is too strong, the wording on the…"

Steve G replied Nov 9, 2015 to A Few Fun Facts from My Commute Tonight: Skirtsplaining & A Near-Dooring That Ended in a Flip-Flop Shaming

24 Nov 12, 2015
Reply by Anne Alt

"I'm planning on it, and I wouldn't be surprised by a large turnout as there is so mu…"

Steve G replied Nov 9, 2015 to car starts to weave into your lane, you knock/bang to get their attention... they are a cop...

197 Jun 14, 2016
Reply by Yasmeen

"Great to see this! Thanks Yasmeen. (and Ben)"

Steve G replied Nov 9, 2015 to car starts to weave into your lane, you knock/bang to get their attention... they are a cop...

197 Jun 14, 2016
Reply by Yasmeen

"Done... btw it's $7 not 5 on the gofundme page. Thanks to Turin bikes, also happens…"

Steve G replied Nov 7, 2015 to Help our fellow cyclist support his family while he recovers!

4 Nov 7, 2015
Reply by Leslie Miller

"The linked article is really good, but there is one error. the author, Stuart Clarke…"

Steve G replied Nov 7, 2015 to Friday Funnies: This Writer's Anti-Cyclist Rant is Ridic

3 Nov 7, 2015
Reply by Yasmeen

"Yes, report it. Not reporting it because one feels its pointless promotes the status…"

Steve G replied Nov 7, 2015 to A Few Fun Facts from My Commute Tonight: Skirtsplaining & A Near-Dooring That Ended in a Flip-Flop Shaming

24 Nov 12, 2015
Reply by Anne Alt

RSS

© 2008-2016   The Chainlink Community, L.L.C.   Powered by

Disclaimer  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service