The Chainlink

Eric Petersen's Discussions (16)

Discussions Replied To (14) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi Julie, Yes, I'm still making them.  You can check them out at my website, www.tro…"

Eric Petersen replied Feb 4, 2013 to Chicago Based handmade wooden bike racks on Kickstarter

6 Feb 4, 2013
Reply by Eric Petersen

"I don't know if this would help out much with the problem of having 225 bikes in a s…"

Eric Petersen replied Aug 7, 2012 to Designing bike rack space in condo building

8 Aug 7, 2012
Reply by Eric Petersen

" Thank you so much.     "

Eric Petersen replied Aug 6, 2011 to I started making artsy wall hung bike racks. Check em out if you have time

20 Aug 6, 2011
Reply by Eric Petersen

"A little more than a day left to pre-order and help me make my goal. It is all or no…"

Eric Petersen replied Aug 4, 2011 to I started making artsy wall hung bike racks. Check em out if you have time

20 Aug 6, 2011
Reply by Eric Petersen

"Thanks for spreading the word.  And my bad about spreading too many.    "

Eric Petersen replied Aug 3, 2011 to I started making artsy wall hung bike racks. Check em out if you have time

20 Aug 6, 2011
Reply by Eric Petersen

" "

Eric Petersen replied Aug 2, 2011 to I started making artsy wall hung bike racks. Check em out if you have time

20 Aug 6, 2011
Reply by Eric Petersen

"Hi mike thanks for checking the bike racks out.  I could I am sure and probablly wil…"

Eric Petersen replied Aug 1, 2011 to I started making artsy wall hung bike racks. Check em out if you have time

20 Aug 6, 2011
Reply by Eric Petersen

"Hello Eric.  Thanks for the interest in my bike racks.  I am doing a presale for the…"

Eric Petersen replied Aug 1, 2011 to I started making artsy wall hung bike racks. Check em out if you have time

20 Aug 6, 2011
Reply by Eric Petersen

"Hello Spencer.  I responded to your question.  But I didn't put it under reply so I …"

Eric Petersen replied Jul 26, 2011 to I started making artsy wall hung bike racks. Check em out if you have time

20 Aug 6, 2011
Reply by Eric Petersen

" Thank you so much, I really appreciate it.  Yeah that is an earlier version of my m…"

Eric Petersen replied Jul 25, 2011 to I started making artsy wall hung bike racks. Check em out if you have time

20 Aug 6, 2011
Reply by Eric Petersen

RSS

© 2008-2016   The Chainlink Community, L.L.C.   Powered by

Disclaimer  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service