The Chainlink

Climate Cycle's Discussions (15)

Discussions Replied To (7) Replies Latest Activity

"Fixed the link, thanks for letting me know it wasn't working.  Hope you can particip…"

Climate Cycle replied Apr 21, 2011 to Call for Ride to Recharge bike marshals

2 Apr 21, 2011
Reply by Climate Cycle

"Distances and registration for all categories are here: http://www.bikereg.com/event…"

Climate Cycle replied Apr 6, 2011 to Leland Kermesse

6 Apr 6, 2011
Reply by Climate Cycle

"I hope that who ever ends up in office after the election continues to improve the p…"

Climate Cycle replied Jan 14, 2011 to Chicago's leading mayoral candidates talk green transportation on VWYF

6 Jan 14, 2011
Reply by Active Transportation Alliance

"It's not quite a museum piece or collectors item but at least it encourages their em…"

Climate Cycle replied Dec 8, 2010 to IKEA gives a bike to ALL U.S. employees

30 Dec 9, 2010
Reply by Barry Niel Stuart

"I agree that this would be considered the first cold day and it is not comforting th…"

Climate Cycle replied Dec 6, 2010 to I rode today. Did you?

8444 Feb 3, 2020
Reply by N It 2 Win It 2.0

"Hi Elliot, We'd be happy to include your team in our reserved block of campsites. A…"

Climate Cycle replied Mar 14, 2010 to We're gearing up for the May 15th Solar Schools Ride and we want to hear from you! Are you coming? Do you need any support from us?

4 Mar 14, 2010
Reply by Climate Cycle

"Hi Tony, Thanks for putting the ride on your calendar! To address your question abo…"

Climate Cycle replied Mar 12, 2010 to We're gearing up for the May 15th Solar Schools Ride and we want to hear from you! Are you coming? Do you need any support from us?

4 Mar 14, 2010
Reply by Climate Cycle

RSS

© 2008-2016   The Chainlink Community, L.L.C.   Powered by

Disclaimer  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service