The Chainlink

alvin mitchell's Discussions (17)

Discussions Replied To (16) Replies Latest Activity

"Thats stupid um not paying jack to ride my bike its haRMLESS "

alvin mitchell replied Oct 28, 2011 to TCA: Alderman crabbing about bikes not being licensed

54 Nov 8, 2013
Reply by Oscar Antonio Rivera Jr

""

alvin mitchell replied Aug 1, 2011 to Why do bus drivers see us in the bus stop and pull in at high speeds trying to pass us just as we start passing thru the bus stop

47 May 9, 2012
Reply by Rich S

"I do ride the bus in the winter and when theres bad weathers.There is no reason to s…"

alvin mitchell replied Aug 1, 2011 to Why do bus drivers see us in the bus stop and pull in at high speeds trying to pass us just as we start passing thru the bus stop

47 May 9, 2012
Reply by Rich S

""

47 May 9, 2012
Reply by Rich S

"Yes there is free  bicycle parking in my building on michigan ave by randolph"

alvin mitchell replied Jan 18, 2011 to Commuters--office building parking

58 Jun 14, 2013
Reply by Grace Van Moer 8.25 mi

"I seen the riders who give us a bad rap and i agree we all have to be carefull becau…"

alvin mitchell replied Jan 18, 2011 to Why do bus drivers see us in the bus stop and pull in at high speeds trying to pass us just as we start passing thru the bus stop

47 May 9, 2012
Reply by Rich S

""

alvin mitchell replied Jan 17, 2011 to Why do bus drivers see us in the bus stop and pull in at high speeds trying to pass us just as we start passing thru the bus stop

47 May 9, 2012
Reply by Rich S

"First dump the cd player.Buy a small mp3 player it wont skip when you hit bumps then…"

alvin mitchell replied Feb 5, 2010 to How can I build a rolling sound system for Critical Mass? And on the cheap too!

18 Feb 9, 2010
Reply by Alan Ortiz

"I dont go very far in the winter.But when I do go out on my bike it feels so good yt…"

alvin mitchell replied Jan 31, 2010 to What is your primary reason for riding in the winter?

27 Feb 2, 2010
Reply by Matt Kwain

"Call The Police 311"

alvin mitchell replied Oct 4, 2009 to Kimball & Elston... What is that smell???

16 Nov 24, 2009
Reply by Mark Kenseth

RSS

© 2008-2016   The Chainlink Community, L.L.C.   Powered by

Disclaimer  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service