The Chainlink

HuanKiat Tang's Discussions (12)

Discussions Replied To (10) Replies Latest Activity

"Thanks Jeff. But wow! That's probably four times my budget for the rack... "

HuanKiat Tang replied May 8, 2010 to Bike rack suggestion

4 May 8, 2010
Reply by HuanKiat Tang

"It does. I guess I'll stick with the regular rack instead of a fancy quick release.…"

HuanKiat Tang replied May 7, 2010 to Bike rack suggestion

4 May 8, 2010
Reply by HuanKiat Tang

"It just brought me headache by looking at those bailor(s) and bailee(s)! "

HuanKiat Tang replied Sep 1, 2009 to A very polite response from CTA's claim department

16 Sep 1, 2009
Reply by cutifly

"Get paid by just sitting there and do nothing? Anyone has a connection for me to get…"

HuanKiat Tang replied Sep 1, 2009 to A very polite response from CTA's claim department

16 Sep 1, 2009
Reply by cutifly

"The bike stands are inside the building. The bike was lock and it was facing the gla…"

HuanKiat Tang replied Aug 31, 2009 to A very polite response from CTA's claim department

16 Sep 1, 2009
Reply by cutifly

"I did not speak to a lawyer. It seems the CTA property is protected from such claim?…"

HuanKiat Tang replied Aug 31, 2009 to A very polite response from CTA's claim department

16 Sep 1, 2009
Reply by cutifly

"Yes, I remember seeing the shop when I passed by Halsted. I'll go check that out. "

HuanKiat Tang replied Jul 30, 2009 to

just now

"I rode a road bike with a small frame. I should maybe consider a folding bike... At…"

just now

"Yes indeed. My last bike was stolen in the exact same station two years ago... "

just now

"My 4th stolen bike in Chicago today. I don't know how I was able to do it. And what…"

just now

RSS

© 2008-2016   The Chainlink Community, L.L.C.   Powered by

Disclaimer  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service