Josh L.'s Discussions (535)

Discussions Replied To (476) Replies Latest Activity

"I have this same nexus..it is awesome.  You can change gears at lights...."

Josh L. replied Aug 10, 2013 to rear wheel with 8 speed internally geared hub

1 Aug 10, 2013
Reply by Josh L.

"I stand corrected..thanks.  Given different bike weights and peoples' sizes I can se…"

Josh L. replied Aug 8, 2013 to Attaching your bike to a Chicago bus - help!

37 Aug 8, 2013
Reply by Josh L.

"Related to some of the earlier posts (which I just read) I can see that some people…"

Josh L. replied Aug 7, 2013 to Attaching your bike to a Chicago bus - help!

37 Aug 8, 2013
Reply by Josh L.

"Hi. I dont' really understand the difficulty. I too was nervous the first few times…"

Josh L. replied Aug 7, 2013 to Attaching your bike to a Chicago bus - help!

37 Aug 8, 2013
Reply by Josh L.

"The stats showed 16% but many of us are skeptical of that number, believing it over…"

Josh L. replied Aug 7, 2013 to Statistics on recent Bike Thefts and my personal recommendations on how to minimize them

34 Aug 8, 2013
Reply by h' Zerocats

"Good anecdotes Dann and slow coach.  Everyone has a different approach to this. Here…"

Josh L. replied Aug 7, 2013 to Statistics on recent Bike Thefts and my personal recommendations on how to minimize them

34 Aug 8, 2013
Reply by h' Zerocats

"Thank you "h".  I would hate to think that chainlink readers take away from this ana…"

34 Aug 8, 2013
Reply by h' Zerocats

"Michael, The serious thieves are out there but in small numbers.  My point was that…"

Josh L. replied Aug 6, 2013 to Statistics on recent Bike Thefts and my personal recommendations on how to minimize them

34 Aug 8, 2013
Reply by h' Zerocats

"I'm well aware of the ease of doing it as some of you may remember I had to cut my u…"

Josh L. replied Aug 6, 2013 to Statistics on recent Bike Thefts and my personal recommendations on how to minimize them

34 Aug 8, 2013
Reply by h' Zerocats

"I wonder how much of this is due to bikes improperly locked...for example to the whe…"

34 Aug 8, 2013
Reply by h' Zerocats

RSS

© 2008-2016   The Chainlink Community, L.L.C.   Powered by

Disclaimer  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service