Forum Discussions (15,469)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Saturday Morning Training/Group Rides?

Hi Chainlinkers- I am wondering if you all could suggest some no-drop training and/or group rides that take place early Saturdays mornings…

Started by Ifi Susana in Bikes and Bicycling

8 Jun 6, 2014
Reply by Ifi Susana

Orange spray painted bicyles

Anyone know about the orange spray painted bicycles I've been seeing up in the Evanston area?

Started by Diego Rael- 25.0mi in Bikes and Bicycling

2 Jun 6, 2014
Reply by Vilda

Stolen specialized bike

Hey- my navy blue specialized bike was stolen from Berteau and Winchester. The dug the pole out of the ground. It has an old crow medicine…

Started by Marcy in Bikes and Bicycling

18 Jun 6, 2014
Reply by Marcy

Yellow Motorcyclist kicked me then knocked me off my bike on clark

Hey Good peoples, Just wanted to let ya'll know of a crazy incident I had with the rider of a yellow motorcycle on clark just south of nort…

Started by stevem in Bikes and Bicycling

11 Jun 6, 2014
Reply by dan brown

Selling vintage bike posters, professionally framed - new prices

We are moving soon, so are reducing the prices on my beloved vintage bicycle posters, both in excellent condition. Will sell separately or…

Started by Cindy M. in Marketplace

4 Jun 6, 2014
Reply by Cindy M.

Another hit and run death - so sad.

I hope they catch the scumbag - http://www.nbcchicago.com/news/local/forest-park-hit-and-run-1400-harlem-261497451.html

Started by Gopher Biker in Bikes and Bicycling

13 Jun 5, 2014
Reply by PK RPR

Looking for a 56cm Black or Red Cinelli Gazzetta frameset

As the title says, I am thoroughly scouting the internets for a frameset for a moderate price. IF you or you know of anyone selling theirs,…

Started by Vitaliy in Marketplace

3 Jun 5, 2014
Reply by Dave Grossman

Cyclingforkids- Stop the Cycle of Abuse 2014

Hi, just added a new event for this September. It's only our third year but it is geared by amazingly passionate folks. Check it out www.cy

Started by Lynette Garrett - Cyclingforkids in General Discussion (not bike related)

0 Jun 5, 2014

Tour de Shore question

Been thinking about doing the TdS ride this year. I've seen videos on YouTube from the past 2 years and it looks like a blast. I've also re…

Started by Adam Colvin in Bikes and Bicycling

63 Jun 5, 2014
Reply by Adam Colvin

Northerly Island's 'Amazing' Redo Sneak Peek: Hills, Mini-Lake in Place

Construction to turn the southern 40 acres of Northerly Island into a multi-ecosystem wildlife refuge and educational nature immersion expe…

Started by Gene Tenner in Bikes and Bicycling

3 Jun 5, 2014
Reply by Tricolor

RSS

© 2008-2016   The Chainlink Community, L.L.C.   Powered by

Disclaimer  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service