Forum Discussions (15,469)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

In Poland (?) bikers apparently wear Top Hats.

Too Cute.

Started by Haddon in Bikes and Bicycling

8 Dec 2, 2014
Reply by Tom A.K.

Black Friday 2015

Turkey, stuffing, etc. for breakfast, some in a to-go package for on the trip. Do the Frozen Snot route to Milwakee during Thursday. Friday…

Started by Mike Schwab in Bikes and Bicycling

0 Dec 1, 2014

Free to a good home - pair of Canondale mtn bike clipless shoes and Transit bag from Performance

The shoes are size 13 as I recall and pretty old. I haven't worn them since 2000. So, there you have it. They are at least fourteen years o…

Started by SixtyTwoPercent in Marketplace

1 Dec 1, 2014
Reply by Louie Louie

SOLD! Ortlieb Front Roller Classic Panniers

The Golden Standard for panniers, these roll-closure bad boys are 100% waterproof when closed properly, are adjustable to fit almost any ra…

Started by Alex James in Marketplace

8 Nov 30, 2014
Reply by Alex James

Vivalo NJS Kerin Track frame - Fixed gear

Here for offer is your chance to own one of the most sought after track frames.  A Vivalo Special, hand made in Japan Keirin frames come s…

Started by Luke Morrison in Marketplace

1 Nov 30, 2014
Reply by Doug Haynes

Stolen Lycett Saddle

Earlier this month my Lycett saddle was stolen off of my bike as it was locked up on my porch.  It holds no real value except sentimental,…

Started by Justin David Kallas in Bikes and Bicycling

0 Nov 30, 2014

Nice article about WIG, a local bag maker

"Twelve years later, Grigsby is now producing 600 customized bags out of his Albany Park three-flat for cyclists, photographers and everyon…

Started by Duppie in Bikes and Bicycling

5 Nov 30, 2014
Reply by wig [ isaac ]

Police on bicycles

We were headed east on North Avenue over the river and saw a group of hopefully, trainee/police on bicycles.  One officer's bike was too bi…

Started by Nancy L. Fagin in Bikes and Bicycling

4 Nov 29, 2014
Reply by David Barish

CHICAGO PARK DISTRICT TRUCK SLID OFF ICY BIKE PATH, SUBMERGED IN LAKE MICHIGAN

This is so funny!! Maybe the Park District will address this issue that bicyclists have been enduring for years. During the winter there ha…

Started by Waymond Smith in Bikes and Bicycling

2 Nov 29, 2014
Reply by Tom A.K.

To Pave or Not to Pave

The City of Highland Park has received a grant from the Illinois Transportation Enhancements Program to pay for 70% of the cost of paving o…

Started by Kim in Bikes and Bicycling

0 Nov 29, 2014

RSS

© 2008-2016   The Chainlink Community, L.L.C.   Powered by

Disclaimer  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service