Forum Discussions (15,469)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Anyone tried a tire bell?

I had never heard of tire bells until this morning when I saw this ad on SF CL outed on bikeforums: http://sfbay.craigslist.org/sby/bik/482

Started by Skip Montanaro 0mi in Bikes and Bicycling

3 Jan 8, 2015
Reply by John

Building a list/database of problems

In the discussion of the lawsuit by the cyclist paralyzed when she rode off the breakwater revetment, the twin topics of "permitted and int…

Started by Skip Montanaro 0mi in Bikes and Bicycling

4 Jan 8, 2015
Reply by David Barish

New, Little Velodrome on Chicago's South Side

Well, everything but the track structure is going to be new...  That is- if we can save it. Have you heard of, or been to, Chicago Velo Ca…

Started by Marcus Moore in Bikes and Bicycling

9 Jan 7, 2015
Reply by Marcus Moore

Guys: How do you keep your Jimmy warm?

I can get every part me of me warm on cold rides except for Jimmy. He no like. He hide. I hate to ride when he hide.

Started by mweerd in Bikes and Bicycling

42 Jan 7, 2015
Reply by Chitown_Mike

Moving on

Hey all! Im parting ways with my friend for two years now, moving onto a bigger frame. Ive some parts for sale as a result 31.8 Ritchey C…

Started by Vitaliy in Marketplace

2 Jan 7, 2015
Reply by John

How to p*ss of a local

I haven't read Chicago yet but L.A. seems to share the sentiment of most auto drivers. 9. Take up a whole lane with your bike  "We’re chi…

Started by Mike Zumwalt in Bikes and Bicycling

9 Jan 6, 2015
Reply by Tony Adams

Alfine 8 Freezing This Morning

I have a Alfine 8 IGH that shifted very unreliably into higher (greater resistance) gears this morning - presumably due to freezing.  It ha…

Started by Joe M in Bikes and Bicycling

18 Jan 6, 2015
Reply by Cameron 7.5 mi

Yarn Bombed Bikes.

Knitta Please (craft collaborative) takes on bikes in Santa Monica. The semi camouflage patterns are a nice touch. (Interview)

Started by Haddon in Bikes and Bicycling

2 Jan 6, 2015
Reply by Jaik S.

Winter 2014 broke me, but in the wrong way

So 2014 was the year I decided to bike all year and I did--through the dreaded polar vortex and everything.    However, I now find myself k…

Started by David Beazley in Bikes and Bicycling

14 Jan 6, 2015
Reply by David Beazley

Kinfolk Bike Frame Maker

Kinfolk Bicycles - frame builder Osamu Fukuda from SL MEDIA on Vimeo. Here's a direct link:  http://vimeo.com/115682778

Started by daWillinChi in Bikes and Bicycling

0 Jan 5, 2015

RSS

© 2008-2016   The Chainlink Community, L.L.C.   Powered by

Disclaimer  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service