Forum Discussions (15,469)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Bike recs needed: Specialized Sirrus Sport, Cannondale Quick, or Giant Escape?

I looking for a new bike and was wondering if anyone had opinions on these three models. I know there are multiple variations within each m…

Started by JeffB in Bikes and Bicycling

4 Apr 13, 2015
Reply by Neils

Public brand bike found

Hi, found a Public bike. If you are missing one, contact me, but you must provide all details (color, serial number, etc.) These bikes are…

Started by Lilac Larson in Bikes and Bicycling

4 Apr 13, 2015
Reply by Cameron 7.5 mi

Reflective Paint

This may have been posted here before but I just came across it on the Facebooks http://bike-paint.dailymegabyte.com/they-spray-bikes-speci

Started by Davo in Bikes and Bicycling

3 Apr 12, 2015
Reply by Patty O'Furniture

A Crash Course in Two-Wheeled Survival

It was a rainy Monday night in Manhattan and just my third day on the job as a bike courier. It was hard to tell if the water hitting me in…

Started by Bob Kastigar in Bikes and Bicycling

1 Apr 12, 2015
Reply by Jim Reho

Saturday May 9th Bike Arlington Heights community ride

The Village of Arlington Heights will host its second community bike ride on Saturday, May 9th, after a successful turnout in June 2014. We…

Started by Peter Szabo in Bikes and Bicycling

0 Apr 10, 2015

FOR SALE! 2002 VAN DESSEL SUPERFLY VINTAGE - 56 cm, Aluminum, Hybrid/Comfort Bike

For a collector or for something rare. A 2002 Superfly  I DO HAVE A BIKE RACK AND CAN BE AVAILABLE IN ADDISON DURING WORK HOURS. $250 OB…

Started by Chuck Chiofolo in Marketplace

6 Apr 10, 2015
Reply by Chuck Chiofolo

Request for help: Anyone have a bike lock they can donate?

I received this request and I am going to donate a helmet and lights but I don't think I have a bike lock I can donate. Does anyone have on…

Started by Yasmeen in Bikes and Bicycling

2 Apr 10, 2015
Reply by Yasmeen

blue lawns of Beverly

If you like some flowers and greenery as part of your ride scenery, the blue lawns of Beverly are blooming. I spotted my first blooming sci…

Started by Anne Alt in Bikes and Bicycling

15 Apr 10, 2015
Reply by Anne Alt

Safe Place for Locking up a Bike in WEST Loop Area?

I need to leave my bicycle locked up somewhere in the east loop overnight near Union Station - any suggestions for a (relatively) secure lo…

Started by BritBoy in Bikes and Bicycling

8 Apr 10, 2015
Reply by Kevin C Dormant

Get Paid While You Bike

Want to earn $ toward a purchase of bike stuff while you ride your bike? Open a Strava account and a Competitive Cyclist account and synchr…

Started by daWillinChi in Bikes and Bicycling

1 Apr 10, 2015
Reply by daWillinChi

RSS

© 2008-2016   The Chainlink Community, L.L.C.   Powered by

Disclaimer  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service