Forum Discussions (15,469)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Annual appeal for volunteers for 2015 Bike the Drive - riders especially wanted!

Hello you wonderful chainlinkers!  Although it may have been a chilly ride today, in just around five short weeks we'll have thousands of…

Started by Caiken in Bikes and Bicycling

1 May 14, 2015
Reply by Sean M. O'Grady

Celeste Bianchi (54cm) for sale - $400

http://chicago.craigslist.org/chc/bik/5014562445.html Here's the link. Please e-mail me through Craigslist with any questions as I don't c…

Started by Dovah Cat in Marketplace

0 May 14, 2015

The type of U lock matters.

Found this on the indispensable BSNYC  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a3a8fhlWG8k also register your bike with the Chicago Police and get…

Started by Michael B in Bikes and Bicycling

5 May 14, 2015
Reply by Michael B

FS: Cannondale Rear Panniers *SOLD*

Set of older Cannondale rear touring panniers in very good condition.  Cordura with 4 external pockets.  Spring retention.  Located north s…

Started by djm in Marketplace

3 May 13, 2015
Reply by David Pulsipher

Cars in the bike lane

This morning, I was getting a ride into the city from Lawrence down Elston.  My wife and I witnessed 3 cars driving at speed, down the bike…

Started by David H in Bikes and Bicycling

12 May 13, 2015
Reply by Dean Bekken

Road Rage Attack on Milwaukee/Elston

Hey last night a hispanic man with two little white dogs yelled at me from his window about who knows what, then when I told him to take a…

Started by Scott Chillson in Bikes and Bicycling

8 May 12, 2015
Reply by Tom A.K.

Brooks Saddle Repair

I love my Brooks B17, which is perfectly broken in for my bottom.One of the rails broke.Is there anyone in Chicago or suburbs who can repai…

Started by R.D. Yant in Bikes and Bicycling

7 May 12, 2015
Reply by R.D. Yant

Cyclists: Support Keeping Riot Fest in Humboldt Park

Riot Fest in Douglas Park/North Lawndale=3rd highest in violent crime rates ! ! Parks belong to ALL people ! No one owns H.P. ! Thanks t…

Started by Tom A.K. in Bikes and Bicycling

6 May 12, 2015
Reply by Joe Schmoe

Bike to Work Week 2015

We are one month away from the 2015 Bike to Work Week. I get really excited about this event each year and push many of my coworkers to joi…

Started by Ryan Stahlman in Bikes and Bicycling

2 May 12, 2015
Reply by Ryan Stahlman

Leader 735 Fixie/Track Bike - 55cm

2014 Matte Black Leader 735 Fixie/Track Bike - 55cm - i806TR Carbon Fork - 3D Pista Stem - Cinelli Bullhorns - Leader SPCA1 Carbon Seatpost…

Started by Corey Abad in Marketplace

0 May 12, 2015

RSS

© 2008-2016   The Chainlink Community, L.L.C.   Powered by

Disclaimer  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service