Forum Discussions (15,469)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Winter bicycle commuting in Rochester, NY

https://www.loosescrews.com/bruce-wilbur-on-winter-commuting/

Started by Mike Schwab in Bikes and Bicycling

4 Jan 30, 2016
Reply by Tom A.K.

FOR SALE - 700c commuting/light touring/rando wheelset

Selling an old wheelset collecting dust in my collection. Very capable and needs to be used. Both wheels are 36h. Both wheels hand built.…

Started by David Pulsipher in Marketplace

2 Jan 29, 2016
Reply by David Pulsipher

Targeted stop sign enforcement for cyclists?

This Cycleicio.us blog post focuses on Santa Cruz County, CA, where the author lives, but my guess is the comparison applies everywhere: ht…

Started by Skip Montanaro 0mi in Bikes and Bicycling

0 Jan 27, 2016

Adventure Cycling, Feb 2016 issue

http://orion.neiu.edu/~rkastig1/20160201_AdventureCyclist.pdf See page 58:  "Donor Profile: Kathy Schubert"

Started by Bob Kastigar in Bikes and Bicycling

0 Jan 27, 2016

Chicago chosen as one of ten "Focus Cities" to adopt "Vision Zero"

Chicago has been chosen as one of ten "Focus Cities":The "focus cities" initiative will bring together transportation, police, and public h…

Started by Yasmeen in Bikes and Bicycling

0 Jan 27, 2016

6 Riders of Giant-Alpecin Team Hit Head-On in Spain by Motorist Driving the Wrong Way

The British woman who was driving the car has since been charged with reckless driving for driving on the wrong side of the street. She spl…

2 Jan 27, 2016
Reply by Cheryl

The Controversy Surrounding the City's Proposed Stony Island Avenue Protected Lane

This is a must read. John Greenfield with Streetsblog Chicago and Chicago Reader wrote an exceptional article that covers the controversy…

28 Jan 26, 2016
Reply by Tom Z

Adult Bike Lessons

My gf must have had a deprived childhood as she never learned how to ride a bike. Now she is interested and more than willing to take lesso…

Started by Josh Stillman in Bikes and Bicycling

7 Jan 25, 2016
Reply by Josh Stillman

roll: On Clybourn, Full Time Service Manager

Service Manager Apply online at roll-online.com/about/join-our-team-pg66.htm Job Description You love bikes. As a roll: Service…

Started by Eric Stuck in Job Postings

0 Jan 25, 2016

Feel-Good Article About Why Cycling Makes Us So Happy

When I get busy with work and lack the motivation to go for a ride, I try to remember how much I enjoy taking pictures on the ride, how goo…

10 Jan 25, 2016
Reply by Andrew St. Paul

RSS

© 2008-2016   The Chainlink Community, L.L.C.   Powered by

Disclaimer  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service