Forum Discussions (15,468)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

EVO Vantage 7.0 for sale $350

Excellent condition. Less than 100 miles on it. Good starter/commuter road bike. Good fit for someone around 5'11" Includes: a kryptonite l…

Started by Janice Yuvan in Marketplace

0 Jun 9, 2017

Cam recommendations?

Since I commute 20 miles daily I've been thinking it could be a good idea to get a cam....just in case.   Any recommendations for a low-co…

Started by Marc-Paul Lee in Bikes and Bicycling

21 Jun 8, 2017
Reply by curt(is) locke

Centurion Ironman 54cm

I have a Centurion Ironman for sale. 54cm frame. Very nice condition. A real classic. You can contact me, Paul, at 847-six five one-9818.

Started by Paul Wilson in Marketplace

0 Jun 8, 2017

Family looking for bikes

If you have a bike or some bikes you'd like to unload, but the nearest Working Bikes or Recyclery or Blackstone drop-off is not convenient,…

Started by Tony Adams in Bikes and Bicycling

0 Jun 7, 2017

Chicago ‘Dooring’ Reports Saw Steep Increase in 2015, Data Shows

Crash data for 2015 released this week by the Illinois Department of Transportation shows a steep increase in the number of reported “doori…

Started by Gene Tenner in Bikes and Bicycling

32 Jun 6, 2017
Reply by DerferMark

Streetsblog Article By Jessico Dickerson, "The Black Power Bike Ride: A Journey Through the South Side"

Great read.  Last Sunday I set out with a group of enthusiastic cyclists of color on a mission to ride our bicycles six miles from Chicago…

Started by Yasmeen in Chicago Cycling News and Topics

2 Jun 6, 2017
Reply by Anne Alt

Picnic lunch spot on LFT during group ride

Anyone have recommendations for a picnic lunch spot in lakefront trail near Montrose? Looking for spot with some tables, if there are any.…

Started by psmitty in Bikes and Bicycling

0 Jun 6, 2017

Seville study

http://usa.streetsblog.org/2017/05/31/landmark-study-tests-a-bike-networks-effects-on-safety-and-ridership/ "Which is more important to mak…

Started by Mike Muczynaki in Bikes and Bicycling

0 Jun 5, 2017

MUP Etiquette

I've been happily impressed to see so many people enjoying the 606.  It's great to have a place where kids can bring their little bikes and…

Started by Paul Lazzaro in Bikes and Bicycling

4 Jun 5, 2017
Reply by Jim Reho

Tell Governor Rauner to Sign HB1784

On Monday, May 29, the Illinois Senate unanimously passed HB1784 and Ride Illinois' bicycle traffic safety bill is now headed to Governor R…

Started by Tania Sebastian in Bikes and Bicycling

3 Jun 5, 2017
Reply by Brendan Kevenides

RSS

© 2008-2016   The Chainlink Community, L.L.C.   Powered by

Disclaimer  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service