Forum Discussions (15,468)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Performance Technique PRO Bike Trainer

A great bike trainer for simulating the feel of your road bike, improving your balance and smoothing out your spin, there's no substitute f…

Started by Gary Elfring in Marketplace

0 Jul 27, 2017

Divvy Survey

For a chance to share your feedback and win a gift card, complete this survey on Divvy bike share. Divvy is conducting research to learn m…

Started by Yasmeen in Chicago Cycling News and Topics

0 Jul 27, 2017

2017 Tour de France discussion.

Am I the only one unemployed enough to be watching this years Tour every morning?  I am surprised that I haven't seen a single thread about…

Started by dav in Bikes and Bicycling

20 Jul 24, 2017
Reply by Yasmeen

Oh My!! 640 Oregon Miles of Single Track, Ghost Towns and Campgrounds

Looking for an epic adventure? Or several mini-epic adventures? The new Oregon Timber Trail is the fruit of 18 months of planning, labor an…

Started by Yasmeen in Bikes and Bicycling

0 Jul 21, 2017

On the adoption of bike infrastructure

This article and 360 video from the LA Times http://www.latimes.com/opinion/livable-city/la-ol-bicycle-safety-road-diet-20170717-htmlstory.…

Started by Skip Montanaro 0mi in Bikes and Bicycling

5 Jul 21, 2017
Reply by Juan 2-3 or more mi.

North Branch Trail - Closures?

Does anyone know if portions of the North Branch Trail, particularly portions north of Glenview Road are closed due the recent rain? Thanks!

Started by Katy K. in Bikes and Bicycling

6 Jul 20, 2017
Reply by Michael B

Looking to purchase used/low-budget cyclocross/sscx bike, any leads?

New to chicago and a bit unsure the best forums/sites/etc aside from craigslist. Trying to find a single speed or 1x11 52-55cm bike to use…

Started by Mitchell Bobman in Bikes and Bicycling

3 Jul 20, 2017
Reply by daWillinChi

Wa.State Enacts Strict New Distracted Driving Law

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2017/07/18/washington-state-enacts-new-e-dui-law-for-driving-under-influence-phones.html 7-18-17 "Washington Sta…

Started by Tom A.K. in Bikes and Bicycling

0 Jul 20, 2017

Tour de Fat - Are You Still Going?

Hi, all,  I am a reporter possibly/mulling writing about the changes at Tour de Fat. While I love Northerly Island, I was unaware it would…

Started by Alisa Hauser in Bikes and Bicycling

13 Jul 20, 2017
Reply by Bob Kastigar

CTA bike rack fail

In April, the CTA caused $500+ worth of damage to my bike when the bike rack failed. The bus driver failed to inspect the rack before pulli…

Started by Nancy Sreenan in Chicago Cycling News and Topics

10 Jul 19, 2017
Reply by Nancy Sreenan

RSS

© 2008-2016   The Chainlink Community, L.L.C.   Powered by

Disclaimer  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service