Forum Discussions (15,468)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Why is no one saying "to your left" anymore on LST? Can we all start that again? Thanks!

Seems like I haven't heard a single person say this as they pass me this summer but I always say it. It helps all our safety right?  Can w…

Started by Renee Patten in Bikes and Bicycling

24 Aug 6, 2017
Reply by Mike Zumwalt

Video dump

Have interesting personal videos to share?  Share them here! https://youtu.be/TGcCsAcWPGw - last night's nuttiness. Lollapalooza prep and…

Started by Ernesto Lube in Bikes and Bicycling

2 Aug 6, 2017
Reply by Tom A.K.

What Do You Think of The Sale of U.S. Steel's Land?

Cautiously optimistic it will positively impact the community and continue to grow the bike community and infrastructure.  U.S. Steel has…

Started by Yasmeen in Chicago Cycling News and Topics

14 Aug 5, 2017
Reply by Mike Zumwalt

Pearl Izumi Mountain Bike Shoes Size 45

Hey! I bought these shoes and used them once and have been meaning to sell them, sice they are too small for me. They are a Euro size 45 (w…

Started by Charlie Short 2.9 in Marketplace

1 Aug 5, 2017
Reply by Charlie Short 2.9

Stolen Kona Sutra (2016) from Erie & Franklin 8/4/2017

Someone took my 2016 Kona Sutra from Erie & Franklin (SW corner) between 6:30pm and 8:00pm on Friday, August 4th.  It was locked t…

Started by Dave Goodell in Stolen Bike Alert

0 Aug 4, 2017

Bike Shorthand: Acronyms, Terms, Phrases We Use

We've covered quite a few in the Pet Peeves thread e.g. Salmoning, Shoaling, etc. and I was thinking it's a good time to think about buildi…

Started by Yasmeen in Chicago Cycling News and Topics

20 Aug 4, 2017
Reply by mike w.

Bike Insurance

Anyone have bike insurance? What company did you go with? Can you give some deets and a link? Have a friend researching it right now and wo…

Started by Yasmeen in Bikes and Bicycling

4 Aug 4, 2017
Reply by Tiberculosis

Metra warning for Lolapalooza

Good idea to use Metra tomorrow with a bike?  Says warning date, but no an all out blackout. Don't want to get stranded in the suburbs...

Started by Jared in Bikes and Bicycling

4 Aug 4, 2017
Reply by Tom A.K.

DPRT Current Condition

Has anyone ridden the DPRT in the last day or two?   Just wondering if it is rideable yet or totally flooded still?

Started by Dave Grossman in Bikes and Bicycling

2 Aug 3, 2017
Reply by Dave Grossman

Coffee On Your Commute?

As I was quickly sipping coffee before running out the door, I wondered, does anyone bring a thermos of coffee with them on their ride to w…

Started by Julie Aberman (Hochstadter) in Bikes and Bicycling

28 Aug 3, 2017
Reply by Maurice

RSS

© 2008-2016   The Chainlink Community, L.L.C.   Powered by

Disclaimer  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service