Forum Discussions (15,468)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Threadless vs. Threaded Headsets

Why is a threaded headset better than threadless or vice versa?    I searched through the archive.  I can't believe this is the first time…

Started by Matt M. 18.5KM in Bikes and Bicycling

41 Oct 3, 2017
Reply by Matt M. 18.5KM

6O6 Cyclist/pedestrian - collision/injuries 10-2-17

https://www.dnainfo.com/chicago/20171003/bucktown/bicyclist-hits-pedestrian-on-606-leaves-woman-unconscious A cyclist and pedestrian colli…

Started by Tom A.K. in Chicago Cycling News and Topics

0 Oct 3, 2017

UIC Bike Lanes used as student pickup / drop off lane

I ride daily southbound on Halsted past the University of Illinois at Chicago during the evening rush. Between Harrison and Taylor there is…

Started by Brian S in Bikes and Bicycling

24 Oct 3, 2017
Reply by Brian S

Falsely accused by a motorist; Advice?

Have any of you had someone falsely accuse you of damaging their car on your bike? I am ok, but had a woman chase me in her car saying I br…

Started by Dominique Lewis in Bikes and Bicycling

8 Sep 27, 2017
Reply by clp

Beware of algae on the Lakefront Trail

I wiped out while biking near the planetarium this morning and dislocated broke my shoulder. The pavement on the lower level by the looks w…

Started by trash panda in Bikes and Bicycling

31 Sep 27, 2017
Reply by Tom A.K.

problems created by bad ADA curb installations

I'm talking about problems for bikes or peds created by ADA curb installations that have some feature that's inappropriate for its context.…

Started by Anne Alt in Bikes and Bicycling

6 Sep 26, 2017
Reply by Anne Alt

Surly Bill Bike Trailer & Custom Box For Sale

We're selling our gently used Surley Bill trailer and custom made box. There's a few dings and dents but it is in great shape. It's great f…

Started by Tom Stillwell in Marketplace

0 Sep 25, 2017

"Cycling in Heat and Humidity"

https://tunedintocycling.com/2012/07/15/cycling-in-heat-and-humidity/ Article by Kevin Murnane. Tunedintocycling.com. This may be a good…

Started by Tom A.K. in Bikes and Bicycling

6 Sep 25, 2017
Reply by Anne Alt

2014 Trek Domane 2.0 52

Great shape Trek Domane 2.0 Great entry-mid-level road bike for someone looking to enter or get back into the sport. This particular model…

Started by Jeff Townsend in Marketplace

0 Sep 24, 2017

For Sale Vassago Jabberwocky Singlespeed Mountainbike

I Need to make room for a new build so sadly (for me) I'm saying goodbye to this bike.Frame: Vassago Jabberwocky size medium (fits anyone 5…

Started by rickosaurus in Marketplace

7 Sep 22, 2017
Reply by herdingbats

RSS

© 2008-2016   The Chainlink Community, L.L.C.   Powered by

Disclaimer  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service