The Chainlink

Marketplace (1,365)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Black Raleigh Super Record Only $100

I'm selling this Raleigh Super Record bike for only $100. It's 62-63 cm, so it is ONLY for a taller rider. The other catch is you have to c…

Started by Mike Keating

3 Sep 3, 2013
Reply by John Borgman

WTB 700c rear wheel, flipflop or fixed

My son's rear wheel was stolen while his bike was locked to the rack at his HS today.  That's the third theft from those racks our family h…

Started by Albany Park Al

1 Aug 30, 2013
Reply by Michael A

Trek SuperFly Full Suspension NEW PRICE!

This is the lowest I can go, $3850. This bike is new, the fox fork decal was rubbed off in shipping and is purely aesthetic (pic below). Th…

Started by Scott Chaffin

0 Aug 30, 2013

Culling the Herd - Part Deux

2011 Van Moof No. 3 OTT.   This is a city bike with upright riding position, like a Dutch bike, but made with an aluminum frame, so it's m…

Started by Jeff Schneider

10 Aug 27, 2013
Reply by daWillinChi

21" Trek Full Suspension 2013

Ok lets sell this thing! I will start it off at $4400, but just make me an offer and we can make a deal. This bike is new, the fox fork de…

Started by Scott Chaffin

0 Aug 26, 2013

WTB Down tube shifters 87 Fuji Roubaix

Looking for downtube shifters. Suntour or Shimano shifters for my 87 Fuji Roubaix.

Started by peter moormann

6 Aug 25, 2013
Reply by peter moormann

1982 Suteki Mixte

Hi everyone!! I bought this bike at the beginning of the summer. My intent was to tune it up so that my wife would use it. Well, she didn'…

Started by Joe Torres

1 Aug 24, 2013
Reply by Joe Torres

2013 Specialized Crux Disc Apex for Sale

Looking for a cyclocross bike? I have a 49cm 2013 Specialized Crux Disc Apex for sale. It's in almost new condition, never been raced. Reta…

Started by Sofia Biller

0 Aug 23, 2013

EDIT: Moving Sale - reductions

We are moving back to Brooklyn next weekend! After a dalliance with the Cubs I figure it's time to get real and return to Shea  Citi Field.…

Started by Steve Dennis

19 Aug 22, 2013
Reply by Steve Dennis

Canoe for Sale - asking $1000 obo

Bell Canoeworks Canadienne. Kevlar hull with aluminum gunnels and wood seats; 2 laminated wooden oars; 3 lifejackets; 2 vinyl fenders (thos…

Started by Michael J Blane

1 Aug 21, 2013
Reply by Michael J Blane

RSS

© 2008-2016   The Chainlink Community, L.L.C.   Powered by

Disclaimer  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service