The Chainlink

I'm selling this Raleigh Super Record bike for only $100. It's 62-63 cm, so it is ONLY for a taller rider. The other catch is you have to come up to Northwest Evanston to pick it up. I've been trying to sell it for a while and had no bites, so I thought I'd make an offer someone can't refuse. It's in great shape and ready to go. I had planned to convert it to a single speed, but other projects got in the way.

It currently has the racing handlebars, but I'll throw in a pair of cruiser style handlebars that I have in the garage.

But wait, there's more! I'll give the buyer as many www.ILBicycleLaw.com stickers as they want! Thanks. Have a great weekend.

Views: 943

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I still have this bike hanging in my garage. Make me an offer, basically any offer and it's yours. It's a good bike that needs a home and it bugs me that it isn't being used. I will donate the entire sales price to Working Bikes. The only catch is you have to come to NW Evanston which is accessible via Purple Line or UPN Metra at Central Street.
I"ll take it for a $100. I will friend you with my contact info.

Hi, 

Did the below person, Ace Mann, purchase this? 

If not, I'd love to take this off your hands!

Thanks, 

John

RSS

© 2008-2016   The Chainlink Community, L.L.C.   Powered by

Disclaimer  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service