The Chainlink

Chicago Cycling News and Topics (451)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Chicago Bike Week shirts (anywhere to get them?)

Is there any way to get a Chicago Bike Week 2016 t-shirt? They ran out when I was in line still! It's the first time in 5 years I didn't ge…

Started by JimmyD

0 Jun 17, 2016

Stolen Bike - Cannondale Quick - $40 Reward

Hello, my name is Barclay I lost my bike in Chicago, and I'm looking for advice on what to do as well as posting a reward for the finding o…

Started by Barclay Kamaleson

3 Jun 14, 2016
Reply by Jaik S.

Something Nice on a Bike Ride through the neighborhood

I just had to share this.  Yesterday, I was riding eastbound on Sunnyside somewhere west of Lincoln Square, just enjoying the day.  As I pa…

Started by David H

7 Jun 14, 2016
Reply by Yasmeen

Streetsblog Answers the Concern About Divvy Needing Critical Resources

John does a great job of breaking down the benefits, cost, and recent Divvy program expansion to those earning $31k or less. Definitely wor…

Started by Yasmeen

0 Jun 13, 2016

Join the Chainlink Ambassador Program!

This is a chance to get involved with the Chainlink community, receive some sweet Chainlink swag, and ride your bike! Being a Chainlink A…

Started by Yasmeen

10 Jun 13, 2016
Reply by Yasmeen

If you are trying out biking to work this week. Remember to lock your bike, FRAME and wheel(s)

A locked bike is a happy bike

Started by ChristopherMCA

4 Jun 12, 2016
Reply by Greg Valent

Please Note Bike Restrictions About Trains This Weekend

Bikes are not permitted on South Shore trains this weekend June 11-12.  In addition to this weekend, bikes are not permitted during the fol…

Started by Yasmeen

2 Jun 10, 2016
Reply by The Chainlink

Be Cautious on the Lakefront Path by Belmont: Crime Targeting Cyclists

Has anyone heard about this?  A robbery crew targeted people along the Lakefront Path near Belmont Harbor yesterday afternoon—repeatedly t…

Started by Yasmeen

38 Jun 10, 2016
Reply by Mike Schwab

Lincolnwood Bike/Ped Path Extension to be complete by late July!

The "Valley Line Trail" is under construction now by Chicagoland Paving Contractors, adding a couple of miles to the existing Sauganash bik…

Started by Tom Lang

0 Jun 9, 2016

Cosmic Bikes online fundraiser

Some of you know that Chris and Justyna (formerly of Rapid Transit) are starting up a new bike shop, Cosmic Bikes. They're doing an online…

Started by Anne Alt

8 Jun 6, 2016
Reply by Yasmeen

RSS

© 2008-2016   The Chainlink Community, L.L.C.   Powered by

Disclaimer  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service