The Chainlink

Bikes and Bicycling (12,330)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Neat

Wish I had one as a kid..http://chicago.craigslist.org/nwc/bik/1924113975.html1965 pennyfarthing made by roy cooper toys in england

Started by M.A.R.K.

1 Aug 28, 2010
Reply by igz

A jersey I'd consider buying

These are pretty cool jerseys.  Definitely an interesting way to get your point across.     http://www.sharethedamnroad.com/      Anyone s…

Started by BalloonBiker

6 Aug 28, 2010
Reply by Angel Almodovar

Volunteers needed (small stipend available) to count Lakefront Trail users

UPDATED: Revised times and added stipend details.Volunteers needed!The Active Transportation Alliance is looking for volunteers to help wit…

Started by Active Transportation Alliance

9 Aug 28, 2010
Reply by Active Transportation Alliance

The wheels on the bus go round and round

Does anyone know any organizations that might be to provide a bus service to New Glarus Wisco for the Oktoberfest at the end of September? …

Started by igz

20 Aug 27, 2010
Reply by dan brown

Need to get a U lock off

I need to get a U-lock off of a bike.I was going to use a hacksaw to cut the U part of the lock.Good idea,not so good idea.Has anyone don…

Started by Ace Mann

14 Aug 27, 2010
Reply by roofis lee king

Interesting(?)Shifter Question

Maybe I have never payed attention or not cared enough to notice but.. Is it normal for an index shifter knob for rear gears to have a swit…

Started by M.A.R.K.

11 Aug 26, 2010
Reply by M.A.R.K.

Free beer at book signing for "Bars Across America" this Sunday at Lush Wine and Spirits, near BLT start/finish

Folks,This Sunday, August 29, from 1 - 2 pm, I'll be signing copies of my book, Bars Across America: Drinking and Biking from Coast to Coas…

Started by John Greenfield

6 Aug 26, 2010
Reply by Eduardo

My first time...

Seeing some of these! Or at least from what I remember. Idk how I have never seen these before. If not to help keep a wheel on in the case…

Started by M.A.R.K.

2 Aug 26, 2010
Reply by M.A.R.K.

Active Trans in Chicago Athlete!

Page 20-21 of this month's Chicago Athlete Magazine features an article on Active Tran's Support Group and includes a picture of my nephew…

Started by Julie Aberman (Hochstadter)

3 Aug 26, 2010
Reply by Serge Lubomudrov

Volunteers Needed for Chicago Triathlon - Sunday, Aug. 29th

Hey Everyone, This started out in the Triathletes Unite group, but...  Figured I'd post here as well.  I'm participating in the Chicago Tri…

Started by Jasonk

0 Aug 26, 2010

RSS

© 2008-2016   The Chainlink Community, L.L.C.   Powered by

Disclaimer  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service