The Chainlink

Bikes and Bicycling (12,328)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Riders of the Storm

Hey...I just posted on the bike winter blog if you're interested. Sorry there aren't more photos. My hands can't handle the cold and I don'…

Started by Holly

5 Feb 7, 2011
Reply by Holly

Where to Bike Chicago Launch Party

The bike community is invited to help celebrate the launch of Where to Bike Chicago on Tuesday, Feb. 1, at 6:00 pm at SRAM, 1333 N. Kingsbu…

Started by Greg Borzo

15 Feb 7, 2011
Reply by Serge Lubomudrov

Free Iowa Bike Transportation Map

Planning to ride in Iowa in 2011?  Then make sure you have an IDOT-sponsored Bike Transportation map for the state of Iowa.  They can be or…

Started by Bicycle Poet

1 Feb 7, 2011
Reply by Cameron 7.5 mi

Who cares about football, they're racing bikes in the desert on Sunday.

From Mike @ The Veloist:    http://www.veloist.com/forum/topics/stars-in-qatar-make-for

Started by Julie Aberman (Hochstadter)

7 Feb 6, 2011
Reply by Vilda

Night Riding in the Slop

I'm curious if anyone was out last night after 10 pm on their bike. I am moderately nervous (okay, very nervous) about riding at night beca…

Started by Holly

11 Feb 6, 2011
Reply by Holly

Best Route From Hyde Park to Logan Square?

...without using the lakefront path - I was thinking King Dr. (from 51st) to loop - then Milwaukee -I really just need the best route to th…

Started by DonRay A.K.A. Zesty

19 Feb 5, 2011
Reply by Joe Studer 8.0 mi

Idiot driver

Be careful around a grey SUV with Illinois license plate "ENERGIE": its driver doesn't know how to use mirrors.

Started by Serge Lubomudrov

5 Feb 5, 2011
Reply by Steven Vance

Uh oh! No bike lights!

So my mother and I were parked on Milwaukee between California and Washtenaw tonight and decided to count how many people had bike lights.…

Started by Samantha

29 Feb 5, 2011
Reply by Steven Vance

route suggestions - north <-> south side

I'm itching to get back to commuting by bike instead of riding the bus and twiddle my thumb as the CTA stops at everyone's front yard. My u…

Started by Amy Y

7 Feb 5, 2011
Reply by Steven Vance

Saw an ad for : Found bike on Craigslist

http://chicago.craigslist.org/chc/bik/2185858853.html   Found Bike Behind Longman and Eagle (Logan Square) Date: 2011-01-28, 7:36PM CSTRepl…

Started by Melanie K

1 Feb 5, 2011
Reply by travesty

RSS

© 2008-2016   The Chainlink Community, L.L.C.   Powered by

Disclaimer  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service