Bikes and Bicycling (12,342)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Le Tour de Shore

Looking for someone or a small group (guys or gals) to ride with in the Le Tour de Shore June 19th/20th. I have a buddy who says he's in bu…

Started by keith whiddon

0 May 16, 2009

great america?

has anyone ever ridding there bike to great america? im at work and dont really have time to look it up but it was on my mind so i figured…

Started by joe

7 May 16, 2009
Reply by Chuck a Muck

african bamboo bike project

http://bamboobikeproject.wordpress.com Home About Blog Ghana Updates Merchandise Donate The Bamboo Bike Project is a project by Scient…

Started by jillnerkowski

3 May 16, 2009
Reply by jillnerkowski

Someone ALMOST got away with my bolted front tire..and I rode on it-not secured

I locked up my bike to a rack on Erie, at the corner of Lake Shore Drive while I went in for a quick doctor's appointment yesterday morning…

Started by Lindsay

20 May 15, 2009
Reply by M.A.R.K.

Round 2...Ride to the Fire game!

next home game is the 9th..its a saturday. starts @ 7:30 tailgate starts @ 4:30...i belive im off work so i can leave early. the trip took…

Started by joe

32 May 15, 2009
Reply by Vilda

New RTA trip planner (with bikes coming soon)!

We're pretty excited about this...they're still working out some bugs and the bike/walk routes won't be available for about a month, but it…

Started by Active Transportation Alliance

1 May 15, 2009
Reply by Kristian M Zoerhoff

North Side Critical Mass & Tweed Ride on VWYF

http://votewithyourfeetchicago.blogspot.com/ This week Vote with Your Feet checks out a couple of new group bike events in Chicago: the in…

Started by John Greenfield

0 May 15, 2009

Chicago to Boston

Hi there, Thinking of making a longer tour? I am, and I plan on riding to MA to visit some family and then take a train back. The trip is a…

Started by Nate Maier

9 May 15, 2009
Reply by Homebuilt

ZYM Sampling at Daily Plaza

Anyone going to be in the loop tomorrow? I'll be out there with Team in Training at Daily Plaza between 11-1 sampling ZYM. So if you're thi…

Started by Piper ZYM

0 May 14, 2009

Tour de Farms

Who wants to Join Team Copaxone and get a free Bike jersey and ride in the MS ride??? With our team!!!

Started by Ray Larson

2 May 14, 2009
Reply by Ray Larson

RSS

© 2008-2016   The Chainlink Community, L.L.C.   Powered by

Disclaimer  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service