The Chainlink

Bikes and Bicycling (12,328)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Midnight Marauders, June's Photos.

Enjoy some pictures of bicycle debauchery.

Started by matt

8 Jun 22, 2009
Reply by Brian Ellison

bicycle friendly route Bloomington to Springfield to Champaign to Bloomington

I'm planning a 3 day trip from Bloomington to Springfield to Champaign to Bloomington. Anyone have a bicycle friendly route? thanks

Started by Gary Gilbert

4 Jun 22, 2009
Reply by h' Zerocats

Damen Av Update

Good news people! Damen Ave has FINALLY been repaved just North of Belmont. Just in time for Bike To Work Week!

Started by Julie Aberman (Hochstadter)

4 Jun 22, 2009
Reply by Chris Ordanez

Tech Question: Does my BB shell need to be faced?

I've toasted two non-drive side external bottom bracket bearings in a very short amount of time. The first went after about 1,000 miles. Th…

Started by Brett Ratner

3 Jun 21, 2009
Reply by Jim Freeman

Anybody Own An iPhone or Palm Pre? GPS questions.

Do you own an iPhone or Palm Pre? I want a GPS device and am thinking I'm going with a GPS enabled smart phone instead of a stand alone dev…

Started by dav

10 Jun 21, 2009
Reply by Joe TV

ok quick and dirty,tell me how to get from the north end of the lfp to downtown evanston

im thinking about doing a biggish ride next sat am which involves me riding to evanston from here in hammond. dont ask me why, cause it doe…

Started by o0_dan_0o

33 Jun 21, 2009
Reply by o0_dan_0o

Kat Ramsland discusses "1000 Ghost bikes" monument on VWYF

http://votewithyourfeetchicago.blogspot.com This week Vote With Your Feet talks with Chicago artist Kat Ramsland about her new installatio…

Started by John Greenfield

19 Jun 20, 2009
Reply by Anne Alt

Proposing a weekly "Green Corps" ride

Hi. I am a long time city rider and am trying to organize a weekly ride. Me and another person are planning a ride that will be promoting c…

Started by Nate Maier

6 Jun 20, 2009
Reply by h' Zerocats

coupon for my friends

I got the the file for a coupon for "friends and family". I dont think the powers that be want it distributed this way, but they didnt say…

Started by Martin Hazard

7 Jun 20, 2009
Reply by joe

Monkey Run

Who is up for a ride to the Brookfield Zoo? Approx 15 miles each way. Route to be decided, tho Ogden seems most direct (suggestions welcome…

Started by igz

29 Jun 20, 2009
Reply by arman

RSS

© 2008-2016   The Chainlink Community, L.L.C.   Powered by

Disclaimer  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service