The Chainlink

Bikes and Bicycling (12,329)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

4 sale handle bars

Got a pair of Origin8 Gary bars I dont want They are short wide drops that flare out. Problem for me is I lke riding the straigts too and t…

Started by Pete M

6 Jul 10, 2009
Reply by Pete M

Absolutely The Best Sandwiches Downtown!

Bari Food's delivers the best sandwiches in chicago by bicycle all year round. Affordable too. The key is the freshest ingredient on coal f…

Started by UV Metal Arts - Powder Coating

7 Jul 10, 2009
Reply by Kevin C Dormant

Felt 2007/2008 F1X Cyclocross Bicycles Recall

Did not see this topic elsewhere, forwarding on. It always amazes me that we in the shops are often the last to hear of these things. http…

Started by Anne

0 Jul 10, 2009

Downtubes and seatpost sizes!

Does anybody know if it's possible to sand down the inside of a downtube to accommodate a slightly larger seatpost? I'm having a hell of a…

Started by Jose Perez III

6 Jul 10, 2009
Reply by Duppie

Summer Hours (half day Friday) riders

Anyone wanna start a group for people who work summer hours? 1pm on Fridays, anyone who doesn't have to work, get together and ride for a b…

Started by Joe Sak

18 Jul 10, 2009
Reply by Joe Sak

Newbie Routes&Maps?? Where to post.

Hi Peeps, Im Pete and am new to this forum and like the discussions Ive read and have found a few folks I know already. I've been riding in…

Started by Pete M

8 Jul 10, 2009
Reply by h' Zerocats

Come on out to Pitchfork and visit the Chicago Bike Community Booth

My company, Big Shoulders Realty is sponsoring this year's Pitchfork festival. We are responsible for renting all of the bike racks in the…

Started by Lee Diamond

0 Jul 10, 2009

Nationally Syndicated Radio Show features Big Shoulders Realty on Bicycle-Realty

I was asked by the National Association of Realtors to appear on their syndicated radio show to discuss Bicycle real estate. You can listen…

Started by Lee Diamond

3 Jul 10, 2009
Reply by Lee Diamond

I want some handlebars to buy.

Ritchey BioMax handlebars. Call Pete if you have a pair you don't need. 773.456.7467 $$$

Started by Pete M

0 Jul 10, 2009

Stolen Bike!!! :(:(

My roommate just had his bike stolen from the South Loop Whole Foods parking lot. It's a fixed gear Raleigh Sportif with sawed off handleba…

Started by Eileen Doyle

14 Jul 10, 2009
Reply by Danielle

RSS

© 2008-2016   The Chainlink Community, L.L.C.   Powered by

Disclaimer  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service