The Chainlink

Bikes and Bicycling (12,329)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Bikes At Work, Inc. Channel-Frame Design

Greetings— I’m looking to talk to someone who owns one of the *new* channel-frame design trailers being made by Bikes At Work, Inc. in Ame…

Started by T.C. O'Rourke

2 Aug 14, 2009
Reply by h' Zerocats

Ride Top Prodivde: A Multiple Sclerosis Fundraiser

Join Chicago's premier indoor fitness center, TheCycleStudio on October 10th, 2009 for a free indoor cycling event! Come take a ride on o…

Started by TheCycleStudio

0 Aug 14, 2009

Bike film fest lost and found helmet

If you lost a black bell helmet last night at the art show, I have it. If you found a black bell helmet last night at the art show, it's mi…

Started by Megin Wardle

3 Aug 14, 2009
Reply by cutifly

suspicious bike "for sale" (Humboldt Park) thursday night

Not sure if this is appropriate - but I would want someone to post if it were mine... I was walking by the bus stop at Calif / North Thurs…

Started by dan brown

2 Aug 14, 2009
Reply by dan brown

Good People, Great Cause: http://www.lookfoundation.org/

I know these folks personally, grew up with the daughter who's mom was the one killed (reason the foundation exists). This happened outside…

Started by Brian

2 Aug 14, 2009
Reply by Brian

Gotta Give it to the Catholics: St. of Cycling, Madonna of Ghisallo

With all of the bad news that seems to go on around here (people getting doored, road rage, etc.) and having experienced many close calls o…

Started by Jasonk

9 Aug 13, 2009
Reply by Radfahrer

be carefull where you lock up in wrigley...

i was talking to a bar manager on clark right by the field, and he told me that the police will be removing bikes locked to meters! its in…

Started by DavID

23 Aug 13, 2009
Reply by Susan Miller

Any suggestions for one of those child seats for my bike?

So yeah, my friend has a 4 yr old and we would like to be able to take her with us when we ride LFP in the evening. I am thinking about get…

Started by Vondo

8 Aug 13, 2009
Reply by dav

Does anyone own a Velo-Orange Ostrich pannier?

I just bought the pannier from VO, and on the third day of use, the seams on the leather strip (on the back of the pannier, toward the bott…

Started by Elaine

2 Aug 13, 2009
Reply by Andrew Petersen

Short Lunch Ride Today- saw some wildlife

I was riding today to have a quick sandwich at a cool beach and I saw 2 foxes. Has anyone else seen anything cool on a recent ride? Here…

Started by rb

4 Aug 13, 2009
Reply by Duppie

RSS

© 2008-2016   The Chainlink Community, L.L.C.   Powered by

Disclaimer  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service